Family.

His eyes have now slowly turned from the occupied room to me, looking at me with wide eyes that appear to have nothing behind them. Well, nothing for me anyways. Gosh, for all I know he could've been, actually, could still be, in love with someone else. He could've already had his heart set on some other girl, prettier and less annoying than me! The thought is making me feel sick.

Gosh, I sound so insecure. But I guess I am, so I'm not surprised. I'm glad nobody can read my thoughts because they'd think I'm doing this for attention. What's wrong with me?

"I'm alright." Link replies with a short response.

Great, what am I supposed to say to that? "Oh, well... good." I say, thinking of my response as I speak it.

"Are you?" He speaks again to my surprise. His facial expression holds confusion or concern. I can't tell which one. I think I stuttered. In fact, his face reads of that what it was at the altar.

"Me? Oh- Uh, yeah, yeah. I'm okay." I say. I groan in annoyance. "I'm really sorry." I tell him in reply.

"What are you apologising for?" He questions again.

My face turns to face him again. His expression is now soft, and holds no anger.

"What?" I'm not really sure what to say. "For everything. I'm sorry that you had to do this." I tell him honestly, because I no longer feel a dislike or anything to him, the feeling is sympathetic.

"None of this was your fault. Don't apologise." He says quickly, and his eyes are roaming the room again, as if he's searching for someone.

This is the first time I've taken in what he's wearing; his tunic which is made of a fine fabric with the colours of his kingdom, and a crown of which also the diamonds hold the colours of Hytopia. He looks, well... good. He looks attractive.

I can't believe I'm catching myself thinking these things. I don't love him, do I? No, I barley know him. I think I'm just starting to get used to him. Maybe.

"Thanks." I say, looking away from him.

He doesn't say anything in return, because now, another family is approaching us. Again, I don't recognise them. However, they appear to be smiling at Link. I guess he knows them, again.

A King, Queen and a Prince approach us, and I prepare myself for yet another conversation. The nerves are still here, but no where near as severe as they were in the lead up and during the ceremony.

"Greetings, Link, Princess Zelda." The King speaks to us. Yep. They know Link personally again. I wonder how.

"Harkinian, Seline, Gustaf." Link greets the three of them with a warm smile. "How wonderful to see you all here."

"And what a pleasure it is to see you, too, my dear." The Queen who is named Seline replies to him. Okay it's evident that they have some sort of close relationship to Link, considering she called him 'dear'. "And it is an absolute honour to meet you, your highness." She talks to me this time.

"The pleasure is mine, your majesties." I speak to the three of them, even though I don't actually know who they are.

"You're too kind." She speaks gently, with a smile. They seem like a rather nice family.

"Now, we're the royal family of Calatia." The King speaks up. "And we're relations of the Hytopia royal family; Queen Seline and Queen Cia are sisters." He clarifies their existing awareness of each other, answering the question I hadn't even asked.

But that also means they're now my relations. "Oh my, well it is an absolute pleasure to meet you all." I say politely. "And thank you for your kindness."

"Of course," Queen Seline talks again. "We wish you the very best in your marriage, and of course, we will be delighted to get to know you better, Princess."

"Thank you, your grace." I bow my head out of respect. They're one of the nicest royal families I've ever met.

"We will catch up with the pair of you later." King Harkinian tells the two of us and me and Link nod in return. "Have a wonderful day!" He says joyfully.

"I'll catch up with you properly later this evening, Link." Prince Gustaf tells him, waving as they leave.

"Of course." Link replies to his cousin.

The three of them walk off into the crown. Coming to think of it, Queen Seline and Prince Gustaf shared some of the same physical traits as Link, his mother and his sisters. I should've seen that coming.

Today I've met a lot of new family relations of the Hytopian royal family. It wasn't even as bad as I expected. It just feels so strange to be now a member of that family. It hasn't even come close to hitting me yet. I don't even feel real. This wedding doesn't feel real. This all just feels like a fever dream and I'm going to wake up in my bed soon and it will all be over. But I know that's not the case, I know that I'm now married to Link and I'm at this wedding and it's all real. Gosh, I feel all over the place.

Me and Link have been stood here silently. Our parents are greeting all of the guests before we are. And these greetings are all just very brief and it feels very forced. If I had the choice, this wedding would only consist of our close family and friends- not of royalty from all sorts of different kingdoms. But I'm glad that we've put the kingdoms at peace. Hyrule and Hytopia are both no longer at war, with any kingdom for that matter. It was because of our great-grandfathers that these wars occurred in the first place. It's because of their conflicts that me and Link had to marry to fix the ongoing war.

This feels a little bit uncomfortable, I mean we should be able to have conversations now. We're literally married. I'm still not quite comfortable around him though, considering we've only shared a few conversations in the time of us knowing each other. I unintentionally let a sigh drop from my lips. This dress is so uncomfortable. I'm itching everywhere. I just want to wear something more comfortable.

My mind won't stay in the same place, and I don't know why. I go from thinking about the future, to the present, to the past, to my outfit. Why am I like this? I don't even feel like myself anymore.