Hylia.

Reluctantly, I force myself to keep going. Every step sends a stabbing pain deep into my skin. I'm waist deep now. I look at my ankles, they're red like fresh blood. Okay, i'm ready.

"My dear goddess, I come seeking help; help regarding this situation I have found myself in. Unfortunately I'm unsure on what to do, my parents and the King and Queen of Hytopia have arranged for me and their eldest son, Prince Link, to marry." I explain my situation to her. "It was arranged as a symbol of peace between our kingdoms- we've been at war for many years for reasons I unfortunately can't exactly remember. But the problem is- Prince Link is so incredibly cold towards me, he hasn't uttered a word in the couple of hours we've spent together."

I feel myself growing frustrated just explaining the situation. I continue to explain everything, and after a while I notice my hands turning blue. Oh no, I better make this quick. "So please Hylia, Nayru, Farore and Din, please help me." I say before quickly rushing out the water, shivering.

I change my clothing, and put my hood back on. Mount Blue, and then make my way out of the coldness. My hands are still an awful purpley-blue colour, and the wind is piercing cold. Eventually after an hour, I reach Kakariko. I keep my head low and jump off my horse, and quickly find somewhere to hide and change into my dress. As I walk through the village, everyone of course, stares at me.

"It's the princess!", "She's so beautiful", "Show respect!" I hear people of the village utter amongst themselves. I give them all a warm and kind smile, though I wish they would treat me like they rewatch each other sometimes. I reach the chief, Impa's house. I gently knock on the door, by which is opened by two guards.

Shocked at the fact I'm here without notice, they both gasp and kneel in front of me. I mentally sigh at the gesture- I wish people just saw me as one of them, I don't feel like I deserve the title of Princess, at heart I'm just a peasant girl, who was born with the powers of the goddess.

"P-Princess!" "Your highness!" The guards both speak in unison.

"Hello, I'm here to see Lady Impa." I explained to them in a calming, soothing tone to ease their nerve.

"Of course!" One spoke, before both of them rushed to find Impa. I haven't seen her in a while, we've both been busy with other matters. I stepped inside and closed the door behind me.

Shortly after, Impa enters the room. "Princess!" She greets me with her usual, excited tone, matched with her wide smile. Her eyes are smiling too.

"Impa! How are you?" I ask her kindly.

"I'm great, actually! How are you?" She asks me in reply.

"I'm... alright. Thank you." I half lie.

"Come, let's go catch up elsewhere." She tells me, gesturing for us to go upstairs. I nod in return and follow her. We sit down at a table in her room.

"So princess, I know you. I know that somethings bothering you just by your aura." Impa tells me. She really does know me too well.

I look down in defeat. "Something's happend... or- is happening I should say." I tell her honestly.

"Oh no, has someone hurt you?" She asks me seriously, clenching her fists.

"No, no! Of course not!" I reply, denying her thought.

"Oh, that's a relief!" She says with a small chuckle and her tenseness disappears. "Well, what is it?" She asks me curiously.

"Well..." I start, before explaining everything that has occurred in the last 24 hours. Her jaw drops.

"The Prince of Hytopia?" She asks me shocked. "A symbol of peace? That's so unfair!" She near-shouts.

I shush her so nobody hears. "But yes, I am going to be his wife. His name is Link. And he hasn't spoken to me- not one word!" I say annoyed. "He just looks at me in silence, what is up with that?"

Impa shrugs her shoulders. "Is he mute?" She asks half joking, half serious.

I shake my head, again denying her thought. "But i'm so nervous. I've just returned from Mount Lanayru, I went to pray at the Spring of Wisdom. I thought that Hylia and Naydru may be able to give me some condolence." I explained to her.

"The Spring of Wisdom? Princess, you're crazy! You could've frozen to death!" She says with surprise.

"I know, but I had to ease my anxiety and thoughts some how." I shrug.

Impa shakes her head with a small smile. "You'll never change, Princess." She laughs softly and I do along with her.

"But anyways, the wedding is on Friday and you'r-" I say before she interrupts me.

"Friday?! This friday?! That's so soon!" She says in utter disbelief and shock.

"I know! I can't believe it!" I say putting my head in my hands.

She places a hand on my back- "Zelda, I will always be here for you, even after you're married." She reassures me kindly and I smile softly.

"Thank you, Impa. You're a good friend." I say in return. "But as I was saying, You're invited, and I would like you to be a bridesmaid." I tell her.

"I'm honoured, Princess." She replies with a smile. I thank her. Subconsciously, I look at the clock, I don't actually properly process what the time read, but a couple of seconds later, I look again and I let out a gasp. I need to be back at the castle in an hour!

I jump up. "I-I have to go Impa! I need to be ready for dinner in an hour!" I squeak. I give her a gentle hug before rushing towards the exit. She says something but I'm so stressed that I don't actually comprehend it.

I quickly put on my hood and jump on Blue.

***

I arrive back at the castle in a matter of time and put Blue back in his shelter. I go up to my room really quietly to freshen and prepare myself for the meal.

*Knock, knock, knock.* My door goes.

"Enter." I say, fixing my tiara on my head.

Ravio again comes in, "It's time for dinner. Everyone is waiting for you." He tells me and I nod, before following him the dining hall. Everyone is already seated and I sit in the empty seat; between my mother and him, of course, it's Link. They are bound to be doing this on purpose. I know it.