psycho's

Third person pov
------------------------------
Anu was not able to sleep whole night.She is thinking about her life.She is trapped.Trapped between 2 psycho's who were claming to love her.
Why only her?

Today she has no collage so she decided to go somewhere with her friends which will help her also to calm her mind.

Anu's pov
-----------------
I am thinking to go shopping with my friends.My parents had already approved it.
I wore a normal crop top and jeans and a little bit mascara and lipbalm.
I don't like makeup.I still remember my makeup obsessed cousin she always wears eyeliner even before going to sleep.Her eye skin is now peeling off because of the chemicals in it.

Anyway I came down and saw them waiting for me.
They all come in ami's car.
We then went to shopping mall.

At mall
------------
"Guys everyone say what do you need to buy one by one."
Ami spoke loudly.

"I need some skincare products."
"I need to buy some cosmetics."
"I will buy some clothes."
Everyone spoke one by one.

"So anu and me will go and buy some clothes and adi you can go with abhi and buy your needs.The 2 sections are prettily close to eachother.And guys after shopping we can meet at food court."

All put their thumbs up and went away.

"Anu which types of clothes do you want."
Ami asked eyeing her surroundings.There are less people in the mall.Less means very less.Mainly there are not even one boy in here which saddened ami.

"Mm maybe some traditional wear."
Anu said entering the shop.

They tried many dress ami pick up one dress.But anu can't able to select a matching dress for her.Every dress is matching for her but anu is not liking them at all.
After soo much of wandering anu found a dress in maniquene.

Which is a gliterring purple frock which is hypnotising it was a full frock with showing a little bit of clevage.But she loved it very much.She pick the dress and some skincare products to pay the bill.

She went to counter and the receptionist asked anu.
"Mam are you Mrs. Ananya Shanker."
Anu was confused with this and said.
"Yes I am but my surname is murthy not shanker."

"Anyways ok mam but your bill is already paid and you can take anything in this mall and you don't have to pay a single penny mam."
The receptionist spoke professionally.

Anu is hella confused anu and ami look at eachother and anu asked.
"Why"
"Because your husband Dinu shanker owns the mall mam."

She was feeling soo much emotions first of all when she entered the mall she surely noticed the mall name it is
'M.K mall'.
She and her parents have come to the mall before several times.
But now they are telling her another story.

Timeskip
---------------

Anu is now in her room studying some kind of maths stuffs you know.

In the mall she resisted to pay the money but still they didn't accepted it not even her friends bill.She was confused and she know it is because of her so-called lover boy.She didn't tell this about to her parents.

Her parents is not at home they have went to the hospital cause her one of the dad's friends is sick.And her brother went to delhi for a football tornament.They clearly told anu they will return tomorrow morning.

Her brother is too scared to leave her alone because of her psycho lover.But still anu told him to leave afterall she don't want to destroy her brothers match.Which he had praticed for months.

She closed her maths book and ate some fruits as dinner.She thought to sleep after sometime and watch tv.

Anu was watching the tv sleep was about to consume her but suddenly she felt a presence and voice behind her.

"Love........."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What do you think .
Who is he.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.HEY GUYS SORRY FOR LATE UPDATE.THE MAIN REASON OF IT IS I DON'T GET ANY IDEA'S OF STORY.SO PLEASE COMMENT YOUR IDEA'S DOWN.IT WOULD BE HELPFUL FOR ME.
ALL YOUR IDEA'S WILL BE HELPFUL FOR ME.
PLEASE COMMENT IT DOWN.
TAKE CARE😊😊😊😊