Unexcepted

Preview
--------------
The only thing come in her mind is.HE JUST KISSED HER AND HE.

Up to story
-------------------
It was her first kiss whom she saved for her future husband not him.

She harshly pushed him with all of her strenght and he stumbbled a little.He look at her and smirk in amusement."Oh baby you are a little strong but save it for our firstnight."He said shamelessly while she look at him in pure disguist.

She run towards the guest room and open the door and let her parents out.She quickly hide behind her father.Whereas dinu found her little act extremely cute and adore her.

Mr.murthy securely hold his daughter in his back and glare at dinu.Who doesn't even bother to look at him.His only focuse is on anu who was sniffing cutely behind her father's back.

"You bastard how dare you to hurt my anu."Mr.Murthy said in anger.
"Don't dare to say like that.I will rather kill myself then hurting my angel."He said my many emotions in his voice while staring deeply at anu's eyes.Which she can't find out.

Suddenly he walk towards them anu tightly hold her papa's shirt.He came towards them and said.
"Now I have to go my father-in-law and mother-in-law and not to forget my brother."All just controlled their anger from killing him."And bye bye my princess anu baby see you soon.Don't waste your energy while crying baby.Cause in 2 month you will officially become Mrs.Ananya Shankar."He said with the sweetest tone ever.But pressing the word Mrs.Ananya Shankar.

All the murthy's roll their eyes at his words exept her dad.Cause he know what are the things he can do.

He finally blow a flying kiss at anu and went from there not before waving at her cutely like a child.

The moment he went from their anu hugged her dad tightly and started crying.Her dad pat her head in a motion to comfort her.
"Don't worry my dear he will not do anything to us don't cry.We will complain him to police."
He said while patting her head.

In Dinu enterprise
-------------------------------

Where on the other side dinu is in his personal office smiling like crazy.If anyone saw him like this they will surely declare him as some psychopath.He is on cloud9
after meeting and mainly kissing his love of the life anu.

How soft is her lips it tasted like some sort of cotton candy And he craved more of her.

How will she look under him in his bed in his arms begging for more when they make love.
He will do it all night.
He already started thinking about their cute little family.He atleast need 5 kids.
While only thinking about her make him hard.He open his phone and look at anu's photo and whisper."ONLY MINE."

AT ANU'S HOME
---------------------------

It was a cloudy evening birds are singing their songs whereas murthy's family is on tension.
Mr.Murthy have visited each and every police station in their city.
No one is accepting case a file against DINU SHANKAR.

They have a wish to live.All know how cruel he is.And many are shocked to know he is interested in some kind of girl.
They definitely ever witnessed him involving in girls.Not for once.

Anu is helping her mom to prepare dinner.She was cutting vegetables.She will be rarely seen in the kitchen.Cause her brother and dad never allowed her to do any works.
But today she need her mind to forget the things happened today.
She need to forget it.
Her friends tried many times to console her but she isn't buying it.

At dinu's mansion
------------------------------

Here he was laying on his bed facing his back half naked thinking about something.Of couse it's about anu.His rooms are filled with her photo even his ceiling.

Suddenly an urge to see her and hold her in his arms rose in him.

An wonderful idea struck on him.
He smirk at himself.
"Awww princess you are making me insane.Wait I am coming for you now."
He said that while looking at her photo and wore his shirt.
He sat in his lambogiri and drove off to somewhere.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys here is the new chapter.
Sorry for late updates.The thing is I am too lazy for writing something.

Anyways hope you enjoyed it and be ready to read my new story.
"His only temptation".I am soon going to upload it.