Injured stranger

A beautiful girl is combing her hairs looking at the mirror her hair is wet making her bewitching.She just applied some lipbalm.She doesn't wear any makeup but she looks like an angel.And it's none other than our Ananya."Anu come down your friends are here to take you to collage"Her mom said."Ha ma I'm coming"With that she went to downstairs.

Anu pov
--------------
I came downstairs to see my friends standing there and looking me."Anu you look amazing".Amitha said."Thank you Ami".

"Ok so can we leave"
"of course Ma we are leaving bye see you later"I said to Ma.But she came to me and said."Anu mm you know aarabi aunty son came yesterday right"."Yes ma so what happened".I asked being confused."He forget to take the medicines he bought for aarabi aunty so can you give the medicines to aunty after collage."
"Ma do you need to ask it ofcourse I will".I said and take the medicines and leave home with my friends and we reached collage.

In Dinu bunglow
----------------------------
A man in his 40's is standing looking down while wiping his continues sweating.His eyes screamed fear.Cause infront of him is the beast himself sitting on a king size chair staring at him like a lion watching his prey.He closed his eyes for a bit and told the man to say something."S-sir ou-our enemi-es stoled our we-weapons".He said while shuttering he is beyond scared when he saw Dinu clenching his fist suddenly he roared."WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHEN THEY STOLED OUR WEAPONS."This made the man trembled in fear."S-sir we tried b-but--His words cut off by Dinu's next words."Ajay take him to the basement Now."
He said while the man cried in fear but his deaf ears doesn't mind it.

"Ajay prepare everything now.Tonight we have a mission"He roared angrily and left from there.

In collage
----------------
Anu and her friends reached collage by bus.She is always not comfortable with public transport and also being a introvert it doesn't help a bit and one main reason is there is some guys will always stare at her like she's there meal.

"Anu let's go to canteen.I want ice cream."Amitha chriped in excitement."Fine"All said together and left for canteen. They all bought their ice creams and took a seat in table.Suddenly they heard a female voice calling."Anuuuuu I miss you".And here comes there collage sassy girl Anubama.She behaves like Anu's GF.And always cling her around."Here comes the sassy princess".Murmered Aditya under her breath."Anu how are you I miss you soo much".With that she cling on Anu."I.. I'm fine".Anu said a bit uncomfortably cause begining to the starting she is like that to Anu.And she is Anu's senior so she can't say anything.
Really Anubama is lesbian.And mainly she loves Anu soo much.She would give Anu tons of dairy milk and other chocolates daily.She always tried hard to get her.But Anu being innocent doesn't get her thoughts and behaves with her like friend.

Time skip
---------------
Anu pov
--------------
I was coming back from aunty aarabi's home.She just force me have dinner and I agreed.She ask me do I need to drop home but I inssisted.And God it's late night 9:06 I guess.I decided to take a shortcut.It is a typically a alley.

I was walking there when I heard someone groan it's like he/she is in pain.I followed voice and gasped at the sight infront of me.There was a man lying in ground and his hand is BLEEDING.
He is clutching his hand without asking anything I went near him."Are you okay".I asked him.He didn't replied he is continusely staring at me.
If he wasn't injured I will conformly run away.I sat near him I was wearing a red frock today that reaches till my knees.I grabbed his hands and ask."Umm are you ok what happened to you".I asked him looking at his wound still I can feel his stare on me."Who are you.Don't you know who am I.Why are you helping me."He asked."Ok my name is ananya Murthy.And why did I need to know you are you prime minister or something.And I help you because I am a human ok so for sometime don't speak let me treat your wounds."I said irritated.
He just chuckled at my words.I take out small first aid kit from my bag it looks like someone has stabbed him.After sometime I finished my work and look up at him to find him staring at me."Ok done now um sir do you need my mobile to call someone."He just nodded.So I gave him my phone he just called someone and he looks like ordering them maybe he is their boss.He handed me back my mobile after calling.He is just keep on staring me I am feeling uncomfortable so I asked him something to dissapear the akwardness."What is your name ."
He just chuckled and I don't know why this man is super creepy."Dinu....Dinu shanker"."oh nice name."I said."Don't you hear this name anywhere."He asked.I think he is thinking himself as a minister."Why do I know your name.It is the first time I'm hearing it."He again chuckled ughhh now I'm getting irritated by his behavior.

I was about to ask him who are you a black car stop infront of me and a tall man came near me and asked."Hey who are you.Are you trying to hurt our bo--".He cut of his words cause this creepy man infront of me raised his hand infront of him.He then stood up and then I realise he is very tall like maybe 6'6 or 6'7 or more than that.I am looking like a rabbit infront of him he just smile at me and said Thank you so much baby.I don't understand why he call me that 'baby' maybe I'm too little infront of him that's why.Then       I just look at the time to find it is fucking 10:25. God I am late."Um sir....".He cut off me saying "Just call me Dinu or with some nickname."I just nodded and look at the man behind him to see he is looking at me like a ghost.Then I remind the time and said ."um sir....sorry Dinu I'm late I should go now bye and take care."
With that I run away without hearing his response but I am sure I heard him saying something like 'forever mine'.I just doesn't care and run as fast as I can.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
She don't know that word 'forever mine'meant how much.And her life is going to turn now.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi guys.I will upload every episodes twice in a day.