Everywhere

Here anu and her friends are getting ready in their collage classroom.Cause their old collage chairman and principle is retriring and it is their send off.New chairman's arrival.And also some Certificate distribution.  They held this day as a grand function

They get ready and walk towards auditorium.All the boys are looking at them especially anu.Who don't even stare at them.
"Adi am I looking pretty."
Aditya asked for a millionth time.
"Oh my god ami you are asking me this for milloin times."

"Adi who knows maybe my future husband will be present here.And I need to look good infront of him right."Ami asked looking at mirror and adjusting her hair.All rolled their eyes at her.

After sometimes the program was going to held soon.All are at auditorium.Everyone is exicted cause they heard the new principle is a young hot man.

Anu and her friends are at 3rd row chit-chatting about something.

Suddenly the old principle enters the stage.
"Hello my dear students.I am so sad that I am going to leave you all.I will miss you.In my whole life this is the best collage ever I have seen.I became old and I have to retrie so take care."He finshined the speech and sat down on his chair all have tears in their eyes.
He was really a nice man

The host comes on stage.
"So all of you now let's welcome our new principle and chairman of our school let's give a big hands to him."All the students claps there hands and look at the entrance waiting for the person.

A bulky man with Unexceptionaly
handsome man appered on the stage.Many girls are drooling at him.While boys are jealous at him.While anu is in complete shock.The principle
and chairman of the school is none other than Dinu shankar.
Who ruined her life in more seconds.

She was in complete shock unable to speak while her friends are also shocked as her.
While his eyes wandered in the crowd searching for her.
Anu was soon enough to realise it and bend her head.
After sometime she look up slowly only to find him smirking at her sitting on the special guest chair.

All while the function his eyes never left her.
While it's time for his speech he got up from his chair and went towards the mic.Everyone clap their hands exept anu and her friends.
He soon started his speech.

"Hello ladies and gentle men.I love this collage and the people in here very much"He said looking at anu.While she was feeling hella uncomfortable."Oh god please take his eyes away."Anu murmured to herself.Completly feeling irritated by his continues stare.

After sometime he completed his speech and the function dismissed.
"Oh finally."Anu breathed out in releif after exiting the auditorium.
On the way to canteen.

Suddenly ami got a call.
"Oh yeah yeah sorry I forgot it.I'm coming now."Ami spoke on her call.
"Guys maths sir is calling me to take my notebook from him.I gotta go bye."She said and everyone nodded their head.

Again someone's phone ring and it was anu's.
".Hello, who's there."
"Oh beta i am physics teacher can you come to our class it is important."
"Ok mam I'm coming"

"Guys kalpana mam has called me for some works you all go to canteen I will be there after finishing it."

"Ok anu.But go safely there is a new monster in our collage now."
Aditya said concernly.
Anu nodded her head smiling a little.

Anu was infront of the classroom.She opened it.It was dark.Today they did not have classes due to function.Suddenly she was pulled by a muscular arm and the door was shut closed.

She shivered in fear thinking it might be Dinu.She opened her eyes slowly.But the person infront of her is shocking.
Her eyes filled with tears looking at the person.She was speechless.

With her shaking voice she said.
"Y-you"
She said gulping hardly.And absolute shocked by the person.Not in her worst nightmares she thought to see him once again.

"Yes my loveeee....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Who is it.
Why is anu fearing him.
Let's find out in next chapter.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys hope you are good.
How is the chapter.Please vote and comment.