Shocked

Anu was shocked to even react.She was unable to speak.It felt like the world under her feet has slipped away.Not in her million years she thought to see him once again.Her worst nightmare.

Abhai singala.....

Her worst nighmare.

Who turned her world upside down once.

And he again come to destroy her life once again.

Anu's pov
---------------

I was shocked to see him again.He is the one who first destroyed my life completly.I thought he had forget about me but he is again standing infront of me again.

Suddenly he spoke.
"Missed me sweatheart."
He asked with a smirk.His eyes is staring into my soul like he is reading me.
I was shaking and sweating badly.I don't know what to do now.I felt like screaming but my voice isn't coming out.
He suddenly cupped my cheeks like he used to in past.
Suddenly the memories of him flood into my mind making my breath uneven.I think I'm going to have an panick attack.

Suudenly I started to feel dizzy and I slowly closed my eyes and everything blacked out.But a hands caught me firmly by my waist.The last thing I remember is him saying.
"It took me years to found you again my love."

Anu's room
--------------------

I woke up with a sudden jerk and sit on my bed.I was sweating heavily thinking about him.I look around to see myself in my room.
I signed in releif.It is all a dream but it felt so real.Suddenly the door open revealing my family and my friends.
They came towards me my mom was fast enough to hug me tightly and sobbed.I realize that she was crying.I break out from the hug and asked her.
"Mom why are you crying.And why all of you here."
I asked being confused being their arrival.
"Anu you was unconcious and admitted in hospital.Someone has call dad and said you are in hospital but he didn't said who he is.When we all reached there you are unconcious and doctor said we can take you home.But the man helped you is nowhere to be found."
My brother said with worried face and that's when I realize it was not a dream it was all real.But I didn't show any panick in my face not wanting to worry my parents.

"Are you feeling better beta."
My dad asked me and I just nodded my head.

After sometime talking with my family leaving me and my friends alone.
They all sit beside me and asked how was my health and how am I feeling except ami.

Suddenly ami asked.
"Anu I know you're hiding something just tell us we are your friends."
She spoke looking straight into my eyes.And I burst out crying for getting such precious friends.

She pat my back and motion me to say it.
And I start it.

Anu's story
--------------------

"Guys you all know right that I am here in this city at my age of 16 right."
They all nodded their heads.

"Sorry for lieing to you all I have said that I had come here from new york because of my dad's transfer but it was not true.There is another reason for it."
I said they all looked at me in shock but adi pat my head and tell me to continue.
A tear rolled on my cheek remembering the reason behind it but I wiped it and started to tell it.

"We are in new york when I am at my age of 5.Our every neighbours are friendly with us.There I got my new friend who is also my brother's bestfriend.His name is abhai and he is 5 years older than me.He was very caring and protective towards me.

I always adore him as my elder brother.We grow together our families also become friends.We are at good terms.But when I turned 15 he proposed me I was shocked as I think him only as my brother and I rejected him telling we can still be friends.
But that when his character started to change.He become like a obsessed man.He keeps on torturing me to say to become his girlfriend.
I have told him many times that I don't love him and find some other girl but he doesn't mind it.

But one day he crossed his all limits we both were studying in same school.One day when my teacher asked me to complete a assignment for her.So I accepted and complete it for her and the school time was over noone was at school.I have already informed my parents about it.
I completed my assignments and was walking in corrider.But someone pulled me into a classroom.I realize it was abhai.I asked him what happened but he did not reply anything and just chanting 'you are mine,I can't lose you' again and again.He looked like a complete psycho.He started trying to kiss me I decided to push him but he didn't even care he tore my upper dress and was about rape me.With my full force I push him and he fall on his back.I used this chance and run away from him.Luckily my hone was at walking distance.
I went to them and tell it to my family.My brother was so angry and hurt.Because he didn't even think that his bestfriend will do something like this to me.
We decided to complain it to police but it all went vain.We found out that he is one of the mafia king and police are under him.
He has killed so many peoples turned out to be all boys who have proposed me and wanted to become my bestfriends.
I was fully shocked to hear it.
He started to call me and send me creepy gifts saying I love you.
He hurted me mentally.
I started to fall in depression.
That's when my family decided to come to india.It was so hard for us to be here cause his men was everywhere but we somehow come to india and I met you guys."

I stopped the story as a tear rolled down my cheek.I look up to see all of my friends were crying.

Abinaya wiped my tear and hug me.
"Don't worry anu we are with you nothing can happen to you."
She comforted me.We do a group hug.
I felt so lucky to have friends like them.
.
.
.
.
.They all spent their little happy moments not knowing what future has planned for them.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hello guys hope you're good.
Sorry for late update cause I'm too lazy sorry busy.
Hope you like the story byeee.