Fucking mine

Dinu pov
----------------
I was angry as hell that old man told me my weapons are stoled it causes fucking 60 million.I told my man Ajay to ready the mission at night.

In mission
-----------------
I reached at my mission place.
my men started to fight with my enemy's mens.They are atleast 50 I think.I just smirked cause I can deal with them in 10 minutes.But I let my mens to fight with them first.My all mens got injured by them.I told my mens to leave.
They leave now me and them are alone.They shivered when I took a step closer I smirked at satisfaction. I just started fighting within 10 minutes all are laying down injured but suddenly one bastard throw knife on me but unfortunately it cut my hand.
The mans run away from me.

I was groning in pain I heard someone's footsteps.I just ignored it but when I heard someone saying."Are you ok."I look up in my front to see a angel she just look she landed from heaven.Her eyes held concern for ME.ONLY ME.She just need it for me.The moment I decided she is mine.She will be the queen of the world.I will rule the world and she will rule me.

She took her baby steps to me and sat near me that's when I notice her legs.It's look like a butter sculpture. Suddenly I feel something bulge in my pants.Oh god this angel is doing something to me.
She suddely grab my hand and her hands feel like heaven so fucking soft.She then asked me hesitanly. "Um are you ok what happened to you."Her voice feel like music to my ears.I just continusely stared at her.
I was about to reply her when I think my Friend Ajay words remembered in me."Never judge a girl by her looks she might behind your body and money."
I thought to testing her.But if she is behind my money and body also she will be mine.
"Who are you.Don't you know who am I.Why are you helping me."I then look at her face to find a annoyed expression it looks adorable.
"Ok my name is ananya Murthy.And why did I need to know you are you prime minister or something.And I help you because I am a human ok for sometime don't speak let me treat your wounds."She said looking annoyed.I can't help my chuckle knowing how innocent she is.

Then she took out a small first aid box from my bag and started to treat my room.While I was staring at her beautiful flawless face.

When she was done she asked me did I need to call someone I said yes and call ajay and inform him to take me.Then I returned her phone.Then I continue to stare at my angel she looks uncomfortable but I don't care.Afterall after becaming my wife I will stare her whole life.
She then suddenly ask something.
"What is your name."
I just chuckled at her words.Here I am thinking about my future kids.But my wife don't know my name.
"Dinu...Dinu Shanker."I replied softly.Maybe trying to.
"Oh nice name."She said in her cute voice.I was confused as some people don't know me.But all of them knows my name.So I ask.
"Don't you hear this name anywhere."She then look at me as I'm dumb."Why do I know your name.It's the first time I'm hearing it."I can't so I chuckled at her cuteness.She looks irritated but It's adorable.

My angel was about to ask something.But my car came and she stopped.I mentally curse Ajay.
Then ajay started ro question my baby.I raised my hand infront of him to stop.Then I stand up.I look infront of me to see my baby really looks like a baby infront of me.Maybe 4,9 or 5,1.I thanked her.

She then look at her watch and gasped she then said."Um sir."I cut cut her off by saying.Call me Dinu or with some nickname.She just nodded.Ajay looks shocked cause he is the one and only person who calls me by my name.

She then said "Um sir....sorry Dinu I need to go now.I'm late."With that my princess run away without hearing my response.
And I said to myself.'Forever mine'.
I stare at her dissapearing figure and leave to my mansion.And went to sleep thinking about my and my baby's marriage life
And ofcourse not before telling ajay to find my angel's details.
He looks shocked at first but then said ok.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.Hi guys,Hope your good.