•+* Stuck with you *+• [Vinney]

//Requested by -Finn_Binn-

Overview;

•+*————————————————*+•

"i only came in here to cool off! now
i'm forced to spend how long?
days? weeks! however long
it takes to fix this fucking door?!"
i groan kicking it.
"i don't want to be here,
Finney!!"

he scoffs.

"And you think I do?"

•+*————————————————*+•

>>> Finney pov; <<<

i just want a place to hide! my eyes scour the schools dim halls.

'where do i fucking go?!' i snap.

'just go to the bathroom!' my brain retorts.

i slide across the floor stopping in front of the bathroom door and run in immediately. i hop up onto one of the stalls toilet seats, crossing my fingers that they didn't see me come in here.

all hope leaves my body as i hear the bathroom door open and three pairs of footsteps enter the room.

'the fuck do you think you're doing in here faggot? this is the boys toilets!' Matt's snarky tone slightly echos through the small room.

i hold my breath, hoping they'll leave before i'd have to come out.

'we know you're in here fag!' Buzz spits.

i roll my eyes, getting down from the toilet seat and opening the stall door. i hesitate before walking fully from the stall.

'there you are Finney...' Matty smirks. 'trying to hide from us you pussy!'

Matty lifts up his arm for a blow. i close my eyes. waiting... waiting... but the punch never lands. i squint my left eye open a touch to see what's holding Matty back.

i watch as Matty frowns at the back of Vance's head.

'there a problem boys?' Vance asks as he unzips, standing in front of one of the smashed urinals.

'nah... no problem Hopper,' Matty says bitterly, not taking his death glare off me.

'then get out. go on, scram!' Vance raises his voice.

the curly haired blonde zipped up as the three smaller boys run from his presence.

on the way out, one of the boys must've kicked the door stop. i turn away from the stalls and to the bathroom sinks, i splash my face with cold water quickly.

vance goes and washes his hands too. as he does i turn to see the door shut, fully...

'shit...' i mutter under my breath, as i tug at the stupid door.

'open goddamnit!' i think to myself.

i let go of the handle giving up. you've got to be kidding me! it's a long weekend! no school for three days and the doors stuck!