Switch//Vinney

Summary:

'you couldn't last a day in my shoes!' Finney yelled.

'you couldn't last a goddamn day in mine!' Vance yelled back grabbing Finney

right at that moment when Vance grabbed Finney by his shirt - making contact with his skin when he punched his face - they fell back from a shock going through the both of them.

TW: Slurs
Possible Fluff :)
———————————————————-

Finney PoV:

i get bullied day in day out, it's so often now i just expect it on the daily. i was sitting in class and the teacher started pairing up kids to work on a project together.

'Donna with Bailey, Christian with Evan, aaaand... Finney with Vance,' the teacher said putting down the list.

my eyes went wide.

i have to work with Vance Hopper on a buddy project?! first i'm gonna do all the work and second he's gonna beat me up for it!!!

i groaned as the teacher kept droning on about the subject we were to do our presentation on.  we were allowed to choose as long as it had something to do with 'what we can do to change the world'

i was only half listening when i started to feel Vance's eyes burning into my skull. i'm gonna get killed!

——time skip——

Vance was coming over to my house TONIGHT!!! he wouldn't let me go to his, mind you he'd probably kill me without anyone knowing at his house.

when i got home i immediately started cleaning my room. then i went back out to the living room to talk to my dad.

'hey dad?' i said.

'what Finney?!' he said aggressively.

'i have a classmate coming over tonight to work on a school project. if that's alright,' i say.

'ughh. you're a pain in the ASS FINNEY!' he yelled.

i winced at the raise of his voice. what's my 'lesson' going to be.

his 'lessons' are just punishments that hurt.

'i'm not feeding you breakfast or dinner for a week, or giving you any money. so if you can't find or get enough to pay for your own lunch then you're gonna go hungry,' he sneered drunkly.

i nodded. i retreated to my room. a knock came from the door and i ran to it as quick as i could to it. i opened it to look up at Vance. i moved to the side letting him in. i closed the door after him and lead him to my room.

he was behind me and looked into the living room to see my dad passed out on the couch. he followed me into my room and i closed the door.

i already had all my work out so we could start.

he sat on my bed and as i thought, told me to do all the work and he'd beat me up if i didn't. i lay down on the ground and started.