Feelings shared..//Bronney

requested by 8Philip20Hamilton4

Summary:
me Bruce and Finney have
been trapped in the Grabbers basement for weeks now. if seem
awkward around the boys now
...
i have no idea why... but i guess i'm about to find out.

Robin PoV:

i wake up to light shining in my eyes. i groan as i slowly sit up. i lean myself up against the cold concrete wall. i shiver until my skin gets used to it, goose bumps depleting. (or chicken skin, whatever you wanna call it)

i hear a yawn, and shifting from the other edges of the room. at least the grabber had the decency to get us all a mattress, even if they're shit. i watch as Finney and Bruce both wake at the same time.

we sit in silence. all trying to wake up from the 8 hours of hibernation we just had. my eyes felt heavy, my throat dry, limbs full of pain from sleeping wrong. i yawn.

"morning guys," i croak.

"m-morning Robin," Finney yawns.

"morning," Bruce replies last.

me Bruce and Finney have been trapped in the Grabbers basement for weeks now. if seem awkward around the boys now... i have no idea why... but i guess i'm about to find out.

i yawned once more, before getting up and stretching my limbs out. Bruce did the same while Finney just sat and watched. we heard the door creaking. we all took a step away from it as it slammed open. the Grabber walked into the room with one tray of food, as usual.

he dropped the food onto the floor and left. we all sat together in front of the tray on the floor and ate, i didn't eat much to save more for the others. i didn't want them going hungry. plus i don't really need much to eat ti keep myself going.

they finish eating and we all return to our seatings before. discussing todays plans of trying to escape.

"i think we should use the phone cord on him still," Finney contributes.

"what will that do?" Bruce replied, annoyed.

Finney says the same idea everyday. Bruce and i are getting sick of hearing it.

"kill him obviously," he replies, as if it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"he wasn't killed anyone. we'd go to the slums for manslaughter," i tell him.

"fine," he finally surrenders.

"can we talk about something else for once?" Bruce pleads.

"alright on three yell who your crush is," i suggest.

"umm.. i don't really want t-" Finney starts.

"3,"
"2,"
"1,"

i count down.

Third person PoV:

the two boys tell who their crush is. one name gets exclaimed twice. Robin however, did not tell out a name. Robins face goes blank, only emotion showing is shock, as his jaw drops, slightly, and eyes go wide.

"ROBIN,"

"robin..."

one was weakly said, one was yelled out confidently. Robin looks between both boys opposite him, confused. he doesn't know what to say, as he opens and shuts his mouth repeatedly.

"i... was not expecting that... i just wanted... to embarrass... you both.." the red faced boy struggles out.

Finney flushes a bright red and turns away from the other two. Bruce however embraces this new found confidence, and stands up to sit closer to the other two.

"so. what do you think of us then Robin? to be? or not to be?" Bruce smirks at the already red boys, sitting on opposite side of him.

"i-i don't know wh-what to think of this at all. i-i wasn't expecting - um, either of you, let alone th-the both of you, to say m-me," he stutters out.

"Finney c'mere," Bruce gestures to the embarrassed boy in the corner.

hesitantly, Finney gets up and walks over. Bruce immediately pulls him closer to the group. Finney goes an even darker shade of red - if that's even possible.

     the three boys sit in silence, looking at each other. Finney gulps as Robin picks up his hand, then moves to pick up Bruce's. the three boys sat in a circle holding hands, trying to figure out this weird new feeling. yet they would never repeat this aloud to anyone once they escaped.

     -skip-

      eventually the police found the house and by tis time the Grabber had attacked the boys, whipping Bruce for trying to escape, with a belt. cut Finney, for not telling him something, multiple times. and punched Robin, for attacking him first, whilst Robin was trying to protect his fri-boyfriends?

     they had attacked the Grabber and hit him into a hole making him break his ankle. they had then tied him up so he couldn't escape and run out of the house as fast as they could. they collapsed onto the grass, letting the police know about the basement.

     the three boys got ushered to ambulances and met up with their families.

     the three boys kept their relationship a secret not knowing how people would react if they found out. but when it was late at night. everyone was asleep. and they boys were on sleepovers. they'd let each other know how much they cared for each other.

     things that would stay in the group...

     no one but them would know...

————

-word count;878-

i tried that thing everyone does, not sure if i like it though. yk the gap at the start of sentences idk.. anyways hope you liked this short story! got requested and it was pretty fun to write! hmu if you have an idea for a one shot, can be anyone you want!! lmkkk

okay byeeeeee!!