Jealously Jealously//Rinney

Requested by 8Philip20Hamilton4

Summary:

(2021 in this story and no grabber!)

i've just found out the worst
news of my life. cant believe
they think ALL three
of them have a chance.
as if!!

HE'S MINE!

i look up and my mouth drops.

Finney PoV:

i wake up on Monday morning, groaning as i get out of bed. i change into fresh clothes, and head out for breakfast. i make myself cereal. my sister comes out eventually and starts making toast for herself.

we pack our bags and head out.

"bye guys!" our dad calls after us.

"bye dad!"

"bye daddy!"

we both call back. we continue walking to school with some small talk between us. we get to school and Gwen runs off to talk to her friends. i walk through the doors and head towards the bathroom.

the door swings open, while i'm standing at the sink washing my hands. Robin walks in and goes to the bathroom.

"saw you beating up moose this morning," i say.

"oh he's an asshole. he tested me. said something about you. he needed to be taught a lesson about talking shit Vato," he replies to me, coming over and washing his hands.

(Vato basically means 'dude' 'man' or 'guy' i searched it up XD)

"fair enough," we walk out.

i see Matty and his group in the corner of my eye. i smile at Robin, and laugh at one of his jokes. he punches my shoulder lightly. we stand by our lockers after he shoves his stuff in his.

"i'll see you at first break right?" Robin asks, more of a statement though.

"yeah i'll see you then. later man,"

"later chulo," Robin bites his lip and turns around, walking away from me.

(chulo = cutie. also idk if these are all right. i'm just searching them up..)

'that's a new one... what does it mean...' i think to myself.

soon after Robin is fully out of earshot. someone pushed me up against my locker, after slamming it shut.

"hello Finney," Matty breath reeked of a shitty bubblegum flavour.

he's been vaping. oh god EUGH!

-skip-

i'm holding a tissue to my nose from Matty fucking hitting me earlier. i walk into the cafeteria. i look up from the floor to see Robin sitting at a table by himself. thank God Matty and shit isn't there.