Give you my love//Rancey

(This is based after my first book)

(this is also going to be a shorter one as i am getting bored with these one shots and want to work on some other projects. i'll put this one out and finish the last one that has been requested and that's all i'm going to do. i hope you can understand!)

this was requested anonymously

summary:
i'm dating both vance and robin
they know but i don't think they care.
it's been like this for a couple months
now.

Finney PoV:

i moan as Vance puts more pressure on my crotch area. Robin kisses my neck. after a while the bliss of pleasure wares off and my eyes flash open. neither boy noticed my change in character. memories start flashing through my mind. i feel trapped.

"Finneyyyyy," the singsong voice whispers in my ears.

i whimper.

both boys pull away from me.

"Finn..?" Vance asks nervous.

"i'm sorry," i whisper quietly, voice breaking.

"don't be sorry. you haven't don't anything wrong," he reassures me.

i sit up and robin grabs one of my hands.

"what's wrong mi amour?" Robin asks me gently.

tears fall from my wide eyes. shaking my head side to side, i sob, not telling either one of my boyfriends why i'm upset.

"i-is it h-him..." Robin stutters, knowing how prone to the horrible memories i am.

i nod my head slowly. i put my head in my hands. i feel two pairs of hands wrap around me, engulfing me into a needed hug.

i feel horrible. whenever the boys try to do... it, i fuck it all up. but they never seem to mind, doesn't help me from feeling like a shitty boyfriend to the both of them.

~next day at school~

Third PoV:

Robin talking to Bruce. Vance talking to one of his friends. Finney standing somewhere between them talking to Griffin.

"okay tell me the truth," Bruce tells Robin. "are you dating Finney? i can tell you've been acting different,"

"maybe i am dating Finney," Robin smirks.

somewhere a little further away.

"you are so dating Finney," his friend sneers in his face. "admit it,"

both parties start walking towards each other. the best friend hearing the end of the conversation.

"alright Jesus, Christian," Vance starts. "yes i am dating Finney,"

Bruce looks between Robin and Vance. as does Christian.

"wait i thought you were dating him," the friend says to the ones in question.

"we are," they bluntly stated.

"oh. so you're all... dating.." Bruce asks.

Finney walks up to the group. not realising the context.

"we are dating Finney, we're not dating each other," Vance says, bored with the conversation,

Finneys eyes go wide and turns on his heels to leave. however he gets held back by vance.

"leaving so soon?"

————

word count: 496