Phase-24

At Vox Office,

Unwelcomed guest were occupied in his cabin

Vik: Why are you here? Sounds irritated

The guest is none other than Das. He came to meet him and the irritable part is the one who accompanied him... Ekshita!

Das: Hello Vikram. How are you ?

Vik: Thanks for your concern. I'll let it pass... I'll ask again why are you here?

Ek: Always straight to the point i see

Vik: Thats none of your concern he snaps at her

Das: Let me get this straight.. Vikram we are planning to involve in this election as political influence...

Vik: So?

Das: We are supporting badrinath the renowned senior candidate. I heard you are working with that little too much? Is she worth working...like seriously her?..Even if thats true am here to inform your loss well in advance... You cannot make her win this election... that too competing with oldest party member.. Now that amethyst is also getting in hand.... You know... that.. We Never Lose. We are the largest publishing house.... and You are just a toddler behind us... so don't dig your own fall...

Vik: Warning it is...

Das lifts an eyebrow for explaination

Vik: Answer for my earlier question...You are here to warn me!

Ek: I hope you get what he said and we hope you and that clingy brat behave accordingly... because facing against amethyst and a greater party will definetly be a fall... for both of you...

Vik: So you... points at her all of a sudden became my mentor... At end of this election we will know who is clingy and who is true... And gritted his teeth not a word against Her!... Vikram saw Das right into his eyes... I am her political mentor and 'Vox' will be supporting her campaign. My future loss should not be your concern And i will do the best to raise her even in my own downfall. You both can lev.. NOW!

Next day....

Badri's party had a meeting along with rajeev...

Badri: Along with hitech city and flyovers which we built, our popularity has increased thanks to 'Advanced bhoomi' project..

Rajeev- But that is sameera's initiation right? And adhu elathoda face sameera dhana?

Party member1: irukalam sir but party nambalodadhu dhana? Ava oru aala elathaiyum senja nu makkaluku theriyava pogudhu... party support ilama edhume panna mudiyadhu nu pracharam pannuvom... mass party base dhan mel edathula selubadi aagum nu kolithi vita podhum... makkal thana namba pakkam vandhuruvanga..

Party member 2: Poona election ah vida indha election la namaku bumper majority kedachi jeipom... indha opposition romba weak aprm sameera ku avlo mass base ila...

Raj: tsch...tchhh... neenga elarum Public sentiment ah maranteenga... survey result innum oosal aaditu iruku... public opinion matters... adha seri panna modhala vazhi ah kandu pudinga..

Tilak: Major City, Town la pracharam pannalam

Another Party member: ama aprm 4 ila 5 salugaikal kudutha elame maridum...

At 'Vox'

Conference hall

PRO Team Sameera:

Aysha, Raghu, Anika seniors,

Krish,Dev, Monica, Joshua and Sashi interns...

Vik: so... updates?