Phase-1

In Chennai,

Early morning Breeze of July hits through his 9 feet french window on monday with a hue of sunrays. Engaging himself into a political article of 'Public Magazine' (a political newslet) along with his strong espresso to start his day, Vikram get going on the topic "The States Woman Sameera".

In the article,

'Miss. Sameera Krishnakumar heralds a new era for the state, her father Krishnakumar and our Former CM of the state is expected to recover from coma anytime soon.
State citizens are proud of the states woman who overtake our state for significant betterment with flourishing economic growth. Few party members are against her concept for mocking party principles. But Miss.Sameera Krishnakumar - The States woman, being new face of the party with high reputation and increasing popularity for her work among public turns table for other members to question against her.
Idealism hasn't worked out so well for many but Ms.Sameera, States young politician is guided by ideals and morals. She works for betterment of people and its a privilege for having her as our Chief Minister'. A picture of her socialising with government school students has been printed on it. Vikram sighs and keeps the magazine on his living room surface.

He moves to his study room and checks on 'Vox' site, an article written as
"Ms.Sameera Krishnakumar's publicity stunt for political stability". (smirks)

You can never be on limelight forever Ms.Krishnakumar.

Please do vote ⭐ if u like it so that i can know its good or not.

I am an amateur writer so feel free to comment ur likes, dislikes and opinion, let me improve those in future.

Got inspired by few authors out here and RK_Tejaswi ur insta story on Author's day encouraged me explore my hidden writing talent. Wish to explore more in writing.

With Love
Dee!!!🤍