Phase-19

At Sam's study,

Vik: So, Sameera... I would like to get few answers.. from.. you.. and..

Sam:  Sure..... Sorry to interrupt but i heard you never do Q&A.. That too with politician

Vik: Thats true... looks into her eyes... and you are an exception smiles

Sam smiles...

Vik: So, tell me who is Sameera Krishnakumar?

Sam: Why don't you tell me?

Vik: Its gonna be your way now?

Sam: Nothing like that..

Vik: Thats fine. Let me enlighten you about YOU!

Vik: Generations before your maternal grand father was your ex-party charity member. Later, he worked very hard to get a seat. He used your father to built his political career but the table turned around when your mom's father chose Mr.Krishnakumar as his political heir. He got your father and mother married albeit your party's oppose. Mr.Krishnakumar started getting involved in all political issues with his father-in-law, he got to know every nook and corner of politics. He become CM in the next election as his father-in-law passed away an year before.

Then began his ERA for the next 4 consecutive years as CM. He was a commoner 30 years, back then he created history with his political career.

But then came news of his accident, out of no where his only daughter Ms.Sameera Krishnakumar became the States Women. You are privileged and entitled. You never know about the day-to-day struggles of a common man. Hell you NEVER even dated... anyone... like not even one...(chuckles)...

Sam: (smiles) So thats how you see me?

Vik: Thats how everyone sees you

Sam: But that.. is not me and i don't wanna be seen like that

Vik: Fair enough. So, Now you tell me.. Who is Sameera Krishnakumar in your opinion?

Sam: Hmm... Sometimes dad's little girl, sometimes friend of fickle. A girl who was independent and carefree. A girl who misses her mother and mourning over her father's health. A girl who need to put a fascade in order to protect her vulnerability and about dating no one has ever approached me with guts, its not that i don't wanna date... (both sam and vikram eyes meet each other for another eyelock) 
I am just a normal girl pretending to be a woman, who is pretending to be strong and facing her obstacles. I never wanna be a politician but to be a successful lawyer. But all that said.... sighs now that i am here, i wanna do the best i can... and that kept me going for the last 2 years as The States Women...

Vik: Hmm... (silence enveloped for next few minutes)

Vik: What made you to leave the party?

Sam: I would listen to senior members but i couldn't get them or their ideas. Few decisions which they made for party made me very mad.

Vik: What do you think as their worst quality?

Sam: They line in a closed chamber. Senior party members genuinely can't take criticism. However i maybe willing and able to learn with it. And I wanna learn.

Vik: Hmmm... We can work on that..

Sam: smiles... I feel lite...

Vik: Today was good Ms. SAMEERA

Sam: Thank you Mr.VIKRAM

Vik: nods... I will take my leave..

Sam: When is my next session then?

Vik: smiles... VERY SOON...

.
.
.

At Badrinath's,

Badri: Katchi velailam epdi podhu?

Tilak: Elam namba plan padi crt ah podhu badri. Majority vangura MP, MLA ah namba katchiku vangiyachu, campaign matum dhan balance... Election vecha namba dhan kandipa jeipom.

Badri: Jeipom ila.... Jeikanum. Jeichitu pathukuren avala.. smirks...

See you all in next update...

Please do vote ⭐ if u like it.

Comment ur favourites and suggest ur opinion, let me improve it in future.

With Love
Dee!!!🤍