Phase-8

In Vikram's Cabin,

Vikram stood rooted on the spot listening to her confession..

Later,
Aysha came inside his cabin......

Ay: I didn't know your last minute changes Sir.... if i had known it before i would have explained about her. But....

Vik: Aysha..

Ay: Sir?

Vik: I need to apologise to her

Ay: Sir!.. (shocks)

Vik: It's my fault, Do you know where she will be now?

Aysha hesitates to answer

Vik: Ayesha please!

Aysha was shocked coz vikram never pleads to anyone..

Ay: I will also come with you sir.

Vik: No Aysha. Let me do this in my way...

Aysha gave sameera's house address. Vikram reached there as soon as possible. Only later it striked him that barging unannounced into CM's House is not easy. But to his suprise only one watchman was there at the entrance and no other security was present, he calls that watchman...

Watchman: Solunga Sir

Vikram: (in a low voice) CM..... (clears his throat)... Sameera Krishnakumar ah paakanum

Watchman: Neenga Sir?

Vik: Vikram... Vikram Adhitya

With in few minutes watchman asks vikram to enter

In Living room,

Kala: Yaaru thambi neenga? Ena vennum??

Vik: uhhh.... Sameera...?? Na Vikram

Kala ma knows that sameera was upset when she came back home and she even knows that the man infront of her has something to do with it..

Kala: Backyard la dhan iruka.. irunga kupudren...

Vik: ila irukatum... if you don't mind na angaye poi paakalama??

Kala ma nods and lead him to backyard....
There vikram saw a broken girl with dried tear mark on her face sitting on the side wall of swimming pool......
Vikram felt bad for her situation
Without making any noise he sat besides her by dropping his leg into water......

Sam: Why are you here? (Sam asks him without looking at him)

Vikran was amused by her response...

Vik: (composing his amusement he replied) I am here to apologise

Sam: Soliyachula? kelambunga. (replied with neutral face)

Vik: Sameera.... (calls in clam and composed voice) I am really really sorry. I should have done your BGV before writting about your personality in the article.....

Sam: Even if you had done verifications, you will never find those details which i said to you. It was a secret until today to media and now its exclusive story for them  and you can write about it...

Vik: (glares at her statement) I don't do that shit. I have ethi..(sam cuts him in between)

Sam: You have ethics, morals and you do only bold, true stories for society's welfare... i know much more about you... not in person but as the rude straight forward Editor-in-chief of 'Vox' I know your work ethics

Vik: (he was delited on her reply... his mind: vazhidhu thodachiko... by the way ava una theriyum nu solala un work ah dhan theriyum nu sonna) vikram sighs at his mind voice..
I am really Sorry for whatever i did. I will not repeat this future.

Sam: Good.

Vik: So? Are we good??

Sam: I don't hold any grudge against you so its all good

Vik: hmm.. Good (he thought to enlighten her mood)

Vik: This is your go to spot?

Sam: yes it is.

Vik: Have you let any other person in here?

Sam: No. Noone was allowed in here before you

Vik: So, I'm the only one invited here?

Sam: I didn't invite you here (turns her face opposite to him)

Vik: But you found it was me sitting besides you even without seeing me, what does that mean?

Sam stays silent.. indeed she found it was him, even without looking at him

Vik: By any chance, are you getting affected by my presence?

Sam was shocked...

Vik: laughs... hey chill! I was just pulling you..

Sam: nods

Few minutes later,

Vik: okay. I will take a leave

Sam: nods

Vik: I thought The States Women knows 6 languages

Sam nods a yes

Vik: Then why am i getting answers only in sign language? That too just a nod? ( vikram pouts at her)

Sam smiles at his adorable face

Sam: Good night Vikram.

Vik: Good night Sameera and take care...

After vikram left,

Sameera was confused about her behaviour today. She was enraged about the accusation and her meeting was to confront Vikram for his statement. But in the start, her meeting was more of pleasant and she kinda liked his presence and towards end of the meeting things went as per her plan which was to confront him.

What suprised her was his apology and her forgiveness. When he apologised towards his stupidity and she forgave him immediately.

She felt an unknown pull towards him. She named it as admiration. Little did she know that, by opening her secrets to a complete stranger is not so sameera's thing.... with a weird mixed yet beautiful feeling she went to have her beauty sleep.....

Please do vote ⭐ if u like it.

Comment ur favourites and suggest ur opinion, let me improve it in future.

With Love
Dee!!!🤍