Phase-7

Next day,

Aysha got an appointment for sameera with vikram. Vikram was quite surprised with the request of Aysha. Coz No general public will be interested to meet the Editor-in-chief of a magazine. He was curious to know details about this person but all he got was the person is a girl and nothing more. His meeting was fixed late evening at 'Vox' Office.

When Vikram is about to finish his work, Aysha came to inform about his appoinment

At Vikram's Cabin,

Ay: Sir, the girl i said is waiting outside

Vik: yeah... just give me few minutes to close my work... hmm...(thinks) You can send her in after 5mins that will be good...

Ay: Okay Sir.

Vikram arranges all his scattered files and was waiting for the person to get in...

After a couple of minutes he heard a knock on his door,

Vik: Come in.

There enters a girl in high waist blue jean paired with white cropped t-shirt and sneakers, hair tied up into a high pony. Her kholed expressive eyes caught his breath... his full attention was on her eyes ... he proceeded further to treat his eyes but got disappointed. Coz she was wearing a mask which covers everything below her eyes.

A throat clearing sound brought him back from his trance.(he mentally cursed him for getting distracted by a mere student, which he assumed she is..) (author laughs hehee..)

Vik: Hello! Please sit...

Girl: Thank you!

Vik: So... you are??

Girl: Sameera.

Vik: Ohh..okay... Miss. Sameera what would you like to have?

Sam: Nothing Thanks.

Vik: I insist.. have something... Coffee or Tea???

Sam: No. I don't drink either thanks (her eyes shrinks due to her smile which vikram noticed)

Vik: How about hot chocolate?

Sam: Sure! With whipped cream?? (Her eyes requested him than her words)

Vik: Ofcourse!! (Vikram orders her a hot chocolate and his espresso)

Vik: So, Sameera... What do you do?

Sam: What i do? As in??

Vik: Studies maybe?? Coz i assume you are a college student?

Sam: So, this meeting is going to be you knowing about me? (questions him playfully)

Vik: What!!! NoNoNo...Nooo...No... (panicks) It...its..(clears his throat) it's just that i'm curious about this meeting with...(his mind: with a beauty) with... a stranger yeah... stranger (his mind: yeah yeah.. beautiful stranger) and you are one of our reader if i'm not wrong...

Sam: Yes. I am.

Vik: So, Tell me your purpose of visit.

(a knock on the door disturbs them, their hot drinks came in.. along with few macroons)

Vik: We can continue after having it.

(Vikram hands hot chocolate with few macroons to her and he takes few macroons with his espresso) sam has a frown and confused look...

Vik: Why are you frowning??

Sam: Just curious about your taste... who will have espresso with macroons??