Rishi Vishwamitra's Ashram

Smoke and fog engulfed their senses as they struggled to breathe.

"What is this...?" Queen Sunayana asked as She coughed. She covered Her mouth with Her veil and took a step back.

"We cannot leave Our daughters here. It's not safe and they cannot study in such an environment." King Janaka expressed His concern.

"Do not worry, King. Your daughters shall be safe here, be rest assured." The King turned His head to face the owner of the stern voice.

Rishi Vishwamitra was standing there, with a bow in His hand and a quiver of arrows in the other.

He bowed to the royal family, and told them the doings of the preceding day.

"Prince Rama and Lakshmana of Ayodhya have finally slain the demoness Tadaka. Now this Dandakavana is free from her atrocities. Both her sons, Maricha and Subahu have also surrendered. But Maricha fled somewhere. We shall find him soon."

But Queen Sunayana wasn't convinced. "No, I shall stay here solely. Sita, go back home with Your sisters."

Sita stepped forward and spoke up, "But Ma, We cannot leave these people in times of distress. We shall stay here and care for them. If not the rest of My sisters, then at least I am staying here."

The Queen widened Her eyes and held Her hand. "No Sita, don't be stubborn. The demons can return anytime to seek revenge. Go back home at once. These are My orders."

But the Queen had to give in to Her stubbornness. And now, She was also supported by Her other sisters who stood by Her and won't bulge.

"Didi, We will also accompany You." Urmila spoke, Her eyes glistening. "Maybe, You will get to meet Your Prince here." She whispered to Sita as She teased Her.

Sita blushed and nudged Her to keep quiet. Rishi Vishwamitra assured the Queen of their safety. "Prince Rama and Lakshmana are here on duty to safeguard the ashram."

King Janaka smiled at the good news. He breathed a sigh of relief. "Prince Rama of Ayodhya! Oh I have heard so many tales of His bravery!"

Sita's eyes lit up at the mention of the familiar name.

Prince Rama! Oh how much My ears have yearned to hear that name again!

⋅•⋅⊰∙∘☽༓☾∘∙⊱⋅•⋅

"Ahilya is now a woman again."

Sita was thrilled at the revelation. "Oh really? Does that mean that She met the ideal man, who is the personification of God?"

Rishi Vishwamitra nodded with a smile. "I am pleased to announce that the man who freed Her from Her curse, is none other than My disciple, Rama. Initially, His father was reluctant to give Him under My care. But now that He is victorious, the entire subcontinent is singing tales of His glory."