Chapter Twenty Three

I was way too sore to move, every inch of my body ached, my stomach felt like it weighed 20 kilos, I rolled over and into a hard back, opening my eyes I looked at the reason I felt like utter shit.

I had to go to work tonight and wasn’t looking forward to that, I actually felt like I was hung over and I bet that was because of the sex crazed man next to me, our room reeked of alcohol.

I slowly crept out of bed, wincing at the pain between my thighs as I bent down to pick up Blake's red shirt off the floor and grabbed my leggings putting them on and tip toeing out into the kitchen.

Brody was just coming out of his room when I finished making myself piece of toast “morning” I smiled taking a bite.

He smiled back “you look like crap, why are you limping, is everything ok?”

I scoffed as I sat on the couch “lets just say a drunk Blake equals a very very horny Blake who turns into a walking hard on which was like he took two bottle of viagra and it never went down” I winced lifting my legs up onto the couch and stretching them out.

“that is an image I never want to think about again” he stared at me blankly and shook his body in a shiver.

“sorry” I smiled “your brother is very horny when he drinks” I teased as he gave me the finger.

“he must feel like hell” he smiled happily “sucked in to the dirty bastard.”

Deciding to be the nice girlfriend I went down the street and brought him some lunch since it was 12:30pm and he was still passed out snoring like a mad cow, I walked into the bedroom and sat a energy drink, a packet of nurofen and a macca's chicken burger on the table next to him.

He rolled over opening his eyes slowly before sitting up leaning on the pillow he held out the burger out “I will spew if I eat that”

I took it off him happily “good because I'm starving and was only being polite” I grinned and he laughed as he moved over kissing me.

He laid back down after taking his pills and drinking most the drink “you feeling ok?” he rubbed my stomach resting his hand underneath the shirt.

“just sore and aching babe” I smiled taking another bite out of the burger, it was so good.

“I don’t think you should be working any more” he frowned looking serious again “I can take care of you”

“Blake I'm fine, I cant just sit around doing nothing all day, and I'm mostly sore from last night” I hated that he wanted to take care of me, it wasn't a problem to him and I needed to make him see that I'm not like Jenny, I don't want his money like he loves to offer it too me.

“fine, but once you get bigger I'm putting my foot down and making you stay home and if I remember you initiated the third time” he smirked.

I just rolled my eyes at him finishing my lunch “notice my top?” I grinned.

He looked over and finally realised it was his “you look sexy in my clothes”

“you look sexy in mine” I winked “or you would since you won't wear mine” I fake pouted.

“yeah your a girl and there is no way I would wear your things, maybe your socks since they're boyish but that's it” he laid back in the bed and closed his eyes as he let out a yawn.

We stayed in bed snuggling we didn’t really talk, just kissed on and off and tried to fall back asleep, it seemed as if when I finally fell asleep his phone rang and woke us, then it stopped, he rolled over giving me a kiss when his phone rang again, pulling away he looked at it and sat it back down on the table then moved over kissing me roughly, his phone went off and he swore under his breath when he read it “Jenny wants me to come over to talk” he sighed standing up getting dressed, was he going?