Chapter Thirty Seven

“you know we're going to have to get it over and done with soon babe”

“please don't remind me” I groaned into the warmth of his bare chest.

“they want to see you Lex, it's been a month” he sighed.

“yeah they only want to see me so they can talk us into a big flashy wedding to announce that their daughter married the eldest Ashton brother” I scoffed lightly and rolled onto my back, sitting up and running a hand through my hair.

Yes, my parents had been calling and I was avoiding them, a month we had been home for and I wasn't too keen on going to see them, I was still a tiny bit hurt but was slowly getting over it. I had to move on and not hold a grudge. The grudge was eating me up inside.

“have you thought about the other thing?” Blake scooted closer and ran his hand up and down my stomach lightly.

“I think I'm ready” I weakly smiled.

“do you want to go alone?” I turned to look at him, he wasn't angry about it, he was just genuinely curious.

I shook my head “if you would come with me then I'd really like that, I don't think I could see the grave on my own”

I needed closure with Cole, it had been giving me nightmares, they started last week and it was the same thing, Cole standing there and her next to him, the shots and the blood had me screaming in a bloody cold murder most nights and it was getting to be a point of hating to fall asleep, Blake would sit up with me and we'd watch movie's until I fell asleep, he never went to sleep before me.

“of course I will be there beside you, you don't have to ask that. I just wanted to make sure you wanted me to go”

“your my husband, of course I want you to come” I rolled my eyes at him and laughed.

“your a dirty girl Lex” he groaned wiggling his brows.

“I wasn't being sexual you dirty hot pervert” I muttered slapping his chest lightly.

He let out a laugh as he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me to his chest, rolling me so I was laying over him, his hand brushing my hair that was falling over his face as well as mine, looking into his blue eyes I found myself smiling wide.

“what's funny?” he asked as I laughed.

“I just cant believe we got married”

“I know, I'm so lucky to have met you”

“me too” I winked and placed a kiss on his nose, he went to kiss me mouth but I pulled away “nope you need a shave darling, your prickles are really long”

“you didn't complain last night” he winked thrusting his hips up and trying to kiss me again.

“shut up and trim it at least” I suggested “lets get up before Brody walks in and cuts sick at us again” I groaned, yes we still got interrupted in the middle of trying to have some loving,

“have you thought about that other thing?” he asked quieter.

Blake had babies on his brain and it wasn't that I didn't want another one because I really did, I just didn't know if I could right now, I was more so scared than anything, it had been nearly three months since the accident as I really wanted to move on, I have had my check ups we were given the all clear to try again and get pregnant, it seemed as soon as the doctor said that Blake started dropping hints, his hints weren't so subtle and were more so along the lines of Lex I want to knock you up.

There more I thought about it, the more I did want another baby.

After being attacked and pinned down while my super horny husband made love to me we got up, showered and made our way towards the living room where Brody was sitting, both Blake and I looked at each other when we noticed he wasn't alone. He had brought a guy home.