Chapter Nine

I was ignoring him.

I just couldn't even look at him right now, was he seriously going to hide this from me and act as if everything was ok the next day, I wanted to cut his dick off.

I wanted to literally grab and knife, pull his pants down and grab hold of it, then castrate him.

He promised he wouldn't be with her, he promised that he wouldn't kiss her, touch her or even go on a honeymoon with her, I fucking believed him.

He knew I was pissed at him, we were sitting around the huge outdoor table and I was next to Brody, Blake on the other side and Jenny beside him, she was on the way of getting her face carved out, I was mad as hell with her as well.

What kind of sick twisted bitch was she, setting it in a contract that he had to sleep with her, ugh just the thought was making me more and more angrier by the second, Brooke had warned me not to do something stupid.

Too late for that, my hand was on Brody's thigh, yeah I know it was stupid and he's gay so I couldn't possibly turn him on could I?

Well let's see, because I was pissed with him as well, he knew all along and hadn't said anything, he had even read the freaking contract and still hadn't told me.

Slowly creeping my hand up further as he was eating he had dropped his fork to the plate and jumped slightly, leaning in closer towards me he narrowed his eyes slightly “what are you doing, you do know who's sitting beside you right?” he nodded at Blake, I didn't even bother to turn to look at him, I just kept my eyes on Brody as I moved my hand further.

I was at the top of his thigh, he was daring me to reach across and the silly boy had the nerve to bet against me, not believing I would really do it, we were staring at each other and he blinked, my hand darted to the centre of his trousers where I gripped him hard, a loud intake of breath came from his lips which made a few people turn but they soon went back to their conversation and Brody and I were back in our own little world.

“Lex what are you doing?” he whispered with a slight pain.

Good it was hurting.

“I'm going to twist your dick and pull it very hard, and I hope you scream like a little bitch” I said in a deathly low tone as I slightly twisted my hand.

His eyes went wide with fear as his hand went over mine, trying to stop me from going any further “what the hell is wrong?” he winced “please stop”

I lent in to his ear and made sure my voice was lowered so only he would hear “when was you going to tell me about Blake consummating his marriage?” and with that I let go of him and gave him one last look.

“Lex” he started but I shook my head.

I didn't want to hear it, I didn't want to hear anything he had to say, well I had one more thing I wanted to say “don't tell Blake I know” and with that I turned back to my plate and realised the appetite I had was long gone.

The man I loved was going to sleep with another woman, I wondered if he was going to keep it from me or if he was going to tell me, he had told me so many times that nothing would happen that night, that he wouldn't do it but now I think it was just a cover.

He was never going to tell me, not while I was pregnant with his child.

“what happened between you and Brody?” I heard his voice whisper and I couldn't bring myself to look at him, it hurt again, it hurt so much.

“Alex?” he pressed, his hand went to my thigh and I felt sicker, I just took hold of his hand and pushed it away so it was off me.

I finished eating and everyone was just talking, I barely ate so I just sat there, staring at my hands in my lap, Blake was in a conversation with the people across the table from us, I think he knew them from work, but I wasn't paying attention, not when Jenny was bragging about their wedding that was on soon.