Epilogue

“Lex” I laughed and turned around at his extremely happy voice.

“Blake” I grinned widely as he walked over towards me and wrapped me in a hug.

“how is she?” he bent down and rubbed his hands over my very swollen stomach and placed a ton of little kisses.

“she's keen to meet her daddy, any day now” I looked down at him and gave a slightly scared look.

Blake stood and cupped my cheeks “everything will be fine Lex, you've gone full term and the doctors said that was highly unlikely, you've done everything right so nothing will go wrong, we'll have a healthy baby girl soon”

“I know, your right and I'm just scared” I admitted.

He nodded and stood, pulling me close to his body and kissing me, his sex drive seemed to increase while I was pregnant, I was happy to have my husband loving me as much as he did.

“so since this is going to be a rare moment for us, you want to get it on?”

“hmm” I pretended to think and found myself being lifted and carried bridal style up to our room.

The house that he had surprised me with, was amazing. I loved it and never wanted to live anywhere else. This was home and the only other way he would get me living somewhere else would be if this house caught on fire and burnt down. Yes horrible words I know but that was what I told Blake. He laughed and said we wouldn't be moving any time soon.

“did you call her?” he asked kissing my naked stomach.

When he said her, I knew he was referring to Brooke, she hadn't been in my life since the day she left. I had bumped into her last month and she wasn't the girl I knew, it was as if her life went downhill. She looked different, she was pregnant and wanted to catch up since I was having a baby as well, she thought that we could forget the past. Her excuse was that she was horny and hearing Blake and I just made her want a go with him. I slapped her hard across the face and never spoke to her again.

She wrote a week ago and said how sorry she was, that she wanted to catch up and gave me her new number, she had given it to my parents and I just didn't want anything to do with her.

“no, she's out of my life for good” I looked up at him, his dark hair shorter than normal but still slightly longer in the middle. He looked hotter, especially when he smiled that breathtaking smile.

“good, she's taken this long to call, so it's her loss. What about your parents, have you heard from them?” he quietly asked.

I shook my head “They made their choice Blake, I could only try but I guess they think that pretending not to have a daughter was easier than dealing with the gossip” the day Cole's mum had said those things to me she had then gone to see my parents, telling them that I attacked her in the street. My mum believed her and neither of them had spoken to me since, telling me that I needed to apologise and make it up to them since they blamed me for their son's death. I hadn't been back to that grave yard since I last went, I had moved on and gotten closure so there was no point.

“you ok about that, you know not having them in your life anymore?” he asked me.

“mmm, I have you and your family, even if you don't see your sister or her husband still, we have each other” I smiled, Blake cut his sister out of his life and so did his parents due to them finding out that Kayla was the one who got Blake's signature for the trapped contract. The day Blake had found out was the same day he told Kayla she was dead to him. Brody doesn't even talk to her any more.

“can you rub my tummy babe?” I asked quietly.

“course I can beauty” he laughed and moved off my body, he stood up and walked into the bathroom, giving me a perfectly good view of his bare ass that I had only just felt up.