Chapter Twenty One

BLAKE POV

“you slept with my fucking daughter!!” Ted roared loudly, running both hands through his greying hair, I wanted to roll my eyes and say no shit, she's pregnant isn't she sherlock but I opted not to do that, I would have earned a fist to the jaw.

“I love your daughter” fuck that was probably the most stupidest thing I could have said.

“your 30 years old, she's a child” Anna scolded “Alexandra please tell me this is a sick joke” she looked at Lex who was shaking her head as he hand held mine tighter.

“I forbid it” Ted ground out and that's when I stood up.

“she's not a child, she's an adult and you don't get to come along and play the doting parents we all know your not, she's pregnant with my children, yes we're engaged and yes we're going to be married, and no you both don't get a fucking say in it” I yelled loudly, too long had I sat back and watched them treat her like shit, made her cry when they ignored the calls, or texts.

“your with Jenny though, oh god you was having an affair while engaged to another woman, what type of sick man are you?” Anna cried out loudly “he took advantage of her Ted, he seduced her and impregnated her”

“come off it for fuck sake” I sat back down “I never loved Jenny and she's a lying bitch” I spat at her, she needed to pull her head out of her ass and wake the fuck up.

“your not keeping his children, you get rid of them, he took advantage of you” Ted bellowed, did he just say that?”

“that's not your choice, and I was more than willing trust me dad, I love Blake and he loves me, I'm not a little girl any more, god I was with Cole for 6 years do you think we sat around reading books everyday?” Alex hissed back, not an image I wanted to have in my mind thanks babe.

Her mum was being very quiet now, not saying a word which I didn't know if it was a good or bad thing, she could either blow up or well blow the fuck up.

Alex stood up and scratched her stomach, that was just getting bigger by the day, I couldn't wait until she was full term, she didn't like the idea of being so huge but I loved it.

“dad look we just came to tell you, Blake's my children's father and we've been together for almost a year, you don't get to tell me what to do” she shrugged looking down at me .

“you know I don't care what you say, you are moving back in here and I will make sure those children are adopted” he spoke as if he had the right to do so.

Fuck he was pissing me off, I just wanted to drop him but I held that part of me back, knowing him I'd probably have the cops on my door within the hour “she's a legal adult, you don’t get a say in our children’s lives and like hell I will let someone else raise them” I tried keeping my cool but the fact he mentioned adoption when there were two parents right in front of him who were happy about the babies was getting close to the fist line.

He stood up moving closer to her, ignoring me and she flinched back “you will be coming back here young lady”

She did the one thing I didn’t expect to happen, she slapped him hard across the face “don’t you speak to me like that, I'm fucking five months pregnant and I'm not In the mood to be messed with, I'm hormonal, tired and hungry” she gritted and I tried not to laugh at her mention of food.

Alex had tears in her eyes she wiped them away and walked over to me, half turning around “I wont be back and I don’t want you to have anything to do with our babies once they are born, you don’t get to tell me to get rid of them, that's where you just fucking lost your daughter, your only child” she looked up at me “lets go” she sighed taking hold of my hand with hers and I nodded.