It was real to him ~12

Atsushi patted down the fur around his neck, continually bothered by the individual hairs tickling his face.

"You aren't wearing it right." Akutagawa uttered from beside him, watching as his partner fiddled with the collar.

"Well, if you're so much of an expert, why don't you fix it for me? Seeing as it bothers you so much." Atsushi crossed his arms, subsequently blowing the fur away from his mouth.

"Just don't bite me." Akutagawa said, completely serious.

"Am i just a wild animal to you?"

"Cats can be wild can't they?" Akutagawa reached for the fur brimmed collar that adorned the silverettes long black jacket.

"I'm not a cat. I'm a tiger!"

"Both are apart of the feline group. Both are cats." Akutagawa snickered, folding Atsushis collar in the proper position.

"Whatever." The silverette responded, looking away from the man.

The two had been given different outfits, and by Kunikidas words it was to 'make sure they don't recognize you at first glance.'

The two had been dressed in attire that was quite the opposite to what they would usually wear.

Atsushi had been given an old black coat with tufts of black and grey fur hanging on strongly to the collar. Underneath he wore a tight fitting grey turtle neck along with black leggings and his usual choice of shoes. To tie it all together, he was given a pair of black gloves by Dazai, Eventhough they looked oddly similar to the ones Chuuya would wear.

Where did Dazai get these?

Akutagawa on the other hand was given Dazais beige jacket, in contrast to his usual black one. Underneath he wore a black button up and a white tie tied gracefully around his collar. His pants matched with a black and white striped pattern with thin suspenders to assure his dignity would stay intact. Lastly, some long grey socks and a pair of simple black shoes.

"Thanks i guess..." Atsushi mumbled, resting his hands on his own shoulders reassuringly.

Akutagawa simply hummed in response as he began walking towards the 'Down Town' section of the theme park.

"Hey you two!" A voice sounded from their respective earpieces. "Can you hear me?"

Whilst walking side by side with Akutagawa, Atsushi raised his hand to his ear to brush his hair behind the ear that did not hold the earpiece within it, all while looking at his partner so to any onlookers it would seem like the two were having a short conversation.

"Loud and clear Ranpo-san." Atsushi confirmed into the microphone that was cleverly hidden in his sleeve.

"Good. You need one more thing before infiltrating the criminal base. Go see the Tanazakis, they should be the second ones you see." Ranpo explained, using a tone that demonstrated his seriousness.

The two continued to walk in silence, examining their surroundings carefully.

Soon, the stall kenji had set up near the ticket booth came into view, he was certainly attracting a large group of people with his glowing smile.

The boy was adamant about selling something that used products from his farm. So, he followed his mother's recipe to make different pies using different produce, and milk given by his cows to create the dough.

He made quite a few different flavors too, causing many people to migrate to his stall and away from the dangers lurking nearby. He would certainly protect the crowd if worst came to worst.