The mission has officially started! ~11

'God, what am i doing..?' Atsushi thought as he watched his rivals veiny hand reach towards a silver tv remote, begrudgingly showing him how to use it and what every button did.

After all this time, the silverettes definition of "rival" began to blur.

Atsushi kept his focus on Akutagawas instructions, as he knew well that he most likely would not be sleeping that night due to how much sleep he already had in the span of a full day.

The silverette cuddled into the couch to warm himself up, nodding awkwardly at the exhausted ravenette whilst doing so.

Akutagawa had left on his favorite history Channel, but he hardly seemed to be paying attention to the screen.

Instead, his gaze rested upon Atsushi who pretended not to notice.

The silverette figured that Akutagawa was still suspicious of him, not trusting him to keep his hands to himself.

This was all partly true, but Akutagawa was also looking at the tie Atsushi wore around his neck, which had a familiar peice of fabric sewn onto it. He still could not dismiss the feeling that boiled within his chest, caused by the unimportant scrap of sapphire blue fabric.

When he held it back on the Moby Dick, it's texture felt so familiar. It's color was faded, but was reminiscent of the old jacket that he always wore in his childhood.

Could he have met the silverette briefly back then? Or maybe even knew him?

There was not enough evidence to support his theory, he could not simply accept the fact either way.

It was all so hard to believe.

He knew he was not entitled to know about the fabrics origin, but he was still curious. Though, he would never admit it.

"You were babbling in your sleep." Akutagawa uttered, hoping to distract himself from his growing headache.

Atsushi blinked at the sudden sound of the mans husky and tired voice, his eyes wavering from the floor to Akutagawa.

"What'd I say?" The boy Inquired, tucking a long strand of hair behind his ear bashfully.

"Gin said that you were having a nightmare, and you were talking about a storm."

Atsushi chewed at his lip, embarrassed by his sleep talking.

There was a moment of silence before Akutagawa spoke again, this time sounding unsure and hesitant. "Do you have night terrors often?" The silverette was taken aback by Akutagawa being seemingly curious about Atsushi. The silverette looked away with small smile, counting this as a personal victory. It wasn't everyday that he was able to have a normal conversation with the ravenette.

"I used to have nightmares every night. I was always terrified to go to sleep. But they don't happen as much anymore, ever since...." Atsushi rambled but then trailed off. "You came along and made me realize things that i hadn't before..." he finished, turning back with a wary curve on his lips.

Atsushi was the type of person who did not have much self respect when it came to the words that fell past his lips. Someone as prideful as Akutagawa could never understand.

The man was surprised by the others response, his features changing to accommodate for how flustered he was. "Oh please weretiger, i find it hard to believe that my words had that much of an inpact." The ravenette dismissed with his eyebrows furrowed, though the slight tint of red did not flee from his cheeks.