Just focus on me ~5

"I thought it was obvious? We are getting that med kit."

"But it's in the headmasters office!"

"I figured as much. So that is why i need directions."

"But-"

"Just let me do this for you, sunset." Ryunosuke murmured, cutting off Atsushi.

The silverette sighed. "Then can i have some help up please?"

"No need." Ryunosuke responded, squatting down so his back was facing Atsushi. "Wrap your arms around my neck and hold on."

Atsushi took a deep breath and did what he was told. Ryunosuke placed his arms underneath Atsushis thighs and stood up.

"What happened to your hands?" Asked Ryunosuke suddenly, glancing at the boys wounded hands.

"I was cleaning the floor earlier, and a lot of people stepped on my hands." The silverette explained.

Ryunosuke scrunched up his nose.

This is why i despise people.

The ravenette stepped forward and stepped onto the hovering cement, it began to lower down into the abyss of scarlet red, causing Atsushi to hug Ryunosuke closer with his face buried in the crook of the ravenettes neck.

Once the platform lowered, Ryunosuke quickly stepped onto another section of flooring that took the two to the top on other side of the bars.

Ryunosuke was only recently attempting to control his ability, and this new extension of his ability was his latest discovery. He knew well that he could hurt someone if he didn't have complete control, he knew that from experience. Consequently, as to be as safe as possible he rushed to exit the abyss.

Both cement sections floated back into their places, leaving vague cracks behind.

Staying silent, the ravenette knelt down to receive the candle that had been waiting on the floor.

The flickering light illuminated the short hallway leading towards the stairs. However, Eventhough the candle was useful, Ryunosuke blew it out.

"What are you doing?" Asked Atsushi, raising his head from the ravenettes shoulder.

"I should be able to see when we ascend, and i would rather not draw attention to ourselves."

The silverette hummed in understanding, laying his head back to the crook of the boys neck.

"I would rather that you stay awake. I need directions." Ryunosuke chuckled softly.

Atsushi hummed in understanding once more while Ryunosuke climbed the stairs.

"Wait! What about the guards? Did you knock them out again?" Whisperd Atsushi.

"There were not any." The ravenette intoned.

"Go straight until you see a hall to your left." The silverette Muttered when the two reached the top of the stairs.

Ryunosuke tried his best to be silent, but of course there were a few loose floorboards that made him cringe every time he stepped on them.

When Ryunosuke came to a halt, Atsushi lifted his head to see where they were.

"Take a right. The next door on the right is the headmasters office."

The ravenette nodded, almost immediately feeling the silverettes head fall back onto his shoulder. Ryunosuke tightened his grip slightly, wary of what layed ahead.

"Are you okay? I can feel your fast heart beat." The silverette whispered, once more lifting his head.

The frail boys icy fingers trailed along Ryunosukes chest trying to relocate his heart beat.