Chapter I

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜 𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

𝙱𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊'𝚜  𝙱𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚑𝚍𝚊𝚢

Nillia pov:

"NILA, COME, WE GOTTA HURRY" I heard my girlfriend groan in displease from downstairs, worn out from having to wait for me every single morning. But what can I say, my make up takes time. "NILLIA AIELLO IF YOU DON'T COME DOWNSTAIRS RIGHT NOW, YOUR OFFICIALLY NOT ALLOWED TO ATTEND BELLA'S PARTY"

"That's very likely gonna be the best news I'll hear today" I mumbled, taking my hair out of the ponytail I put it in. "I HEARD THAT" She shouted. Rolling my eyes in annoyance at her impatience, I tossed my brush on the vanity.

"FINE WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO ANNOYING" I yelled back, purposely taking my time while walking down the stairs, where the pixie already stood, awaiting my presence so we wouldn't be late to school again. "What did you just say to me?" Her thin eyebrow was raised as she grabbed my chin to pull my face towards hers, once I reached the same ground as herself. "That you're annoying. Now come, I thought you wouldn't want to be late" She smirked and released her grip on my face.

"BYE MOM, DAD" I called as the two of us went out the front door, heading for her car. I don't usually call them that, only to annoy them. Besides, they've let me move in with them, I love these two. Alice and I had not been apart for more than one day ever since I moved into their house, like two months ago or so. We were like glued onto each other.

Departing from my childhood home, was in fact hard for me, but I had to move on eventually and I really wanted to live with my girlfriend and finally be a true part of their family.

"Hurry, she should come direction stairs now" I most certainly did not understand what Alice tried to form into sentences this whole time, but she didn't care for my answer either, she just dragged me along with her. "Bella" The short haired vampire called her name as soon as she spotted her and jumped over the railing of the stairs.

I shook my head slightly, laughing while I walked them down like everybody else would do. "Happy birthday" The pixie pulled the visibly uncomfortable girl in a hug while she got shushed, not feeling like anybody else should know about her.. not so special day.

Regardless of getting the signal, she didn't bother to shut up, Alice being way too excited to hand Bella the gift she had bought for her. Even though I specifically told her not to get one, because the human certainly won't accept it, but she told me to trust her. "I thought I said no presents" I scratched my head, looking away from both the brunettes, not worrying about the chuckles I intentionally let escape.

"Told ya"

My mate reached her arms out for Bella to take the bag. "I've already seen you open it, and guess what, you'll love it" I watched my best friend debate on what she should say as it was painfully clear that she was not fond of a gift, when Jasper stuck his head over my shoulder, startling me with his sudden appearance. "Here it comes" He snickered, keeping his hands behind his back.