Angel

Third person pov.

Shiny rays falling on a fluffy blonde  making him groan and shout "someone close the damn curtains~...aahh", only then the door to room opened and a cute being on his four legs jumped on the bed snuggling in his owner's face "kkami is that you, my sweet pet...I love you but let me sleep baby...." he whined to dog who barked and licked his face trying to wake him up.
"Hwang Hyunjin wake up if you don't want to be late on your first day" shouted his mom, making him instantly rise up and groan at the sunrays falling in his eyes.

Hyunjin rushed in the washroom to take bath and get ready, seoul art school is his dream he had worked hard to get a seat over there, ain't no way he is going to go late on his first day.
Yet singing and dancing in the shower room for more than a hour with his mom  shouting for him again made him come out of the washroom mumbling"why do holidays finish so fast, my sleep is still not completed " he pouted looking at his bed wanting to get under the sheets again but shaking his head he went down to have breakfast.

"I don't know how you will wake up, in your dorm by yourself" his mom sighed heavily "don't worry eomma, I'll not be staying alone so someone will wake me up" he consoled his mother, stuffing his mouth with sandwich and doing a happy dance at its good taste "my poor baby, you are so innocent darling what if someone hurts you, everyone are not good" his mother worried while looking at her happy son "not everyone are good, but some are good right I'll also find someone good for me don't worry" he smiled at his mother having sauce spread at corner of his lips, his mother sighed cleaning it"you can't take care of yourself, how will you live there baby, there is still time go from home instead of staying in dorm" his mom tried to convince him again "Let him also know the world darling, how long will you protect him, our son is strong and passionate boy he can fight his fights alone don't worry and don't worry him too" his father told, kissing his son's forehead. "Appa saranghae...." He exclaimed cutely doing finger hearts making his mom gasp at the partiality "I'm worrying and showing so much concern for you but all your love for dad...woah" his mom sighed and dramatically wiping fake tears "eomma I love you too...a little more okay" hyunjin told planting a kiss on the mother's cheek making her giggle happily...and his father realising that hyunjin got his drama from his mother, like mother like son.
Telling goodbyes to his parents hyunjin left his home to got to his dream college.

At the bus stop.

Hyunjin pov.

As I was waiting for bus, I spotted a really hot boy, beating some people under the sunshine rays he looked like angel to me, he was really handsome and pretty. He looked bad boy type someone who sleeps around, even though i have never had sex before, i wanted to try it for him. Everything was new to me but for some reason even though it sounds ridiculous I'll ask him out then later I'll  swoon him with my charm, no one can escape the charm of Hwang Hyunjin.....i smirked wanting the silver head to be the  first boyfriend of my life.

Third person pov.

Hyunjin went for the boy with red cheeks and fidgety hands, calming himself and gaining some courage he approached the guy.

"Hey...my name is hyunjin and do you wanna sleep with me?".
"Fuff........ excuse me?". Felix puffed out the water on hyunjin's face.

Felix was stunned by the approach, did the guy just ask him to fuck him, like literally a stranger, to be fucked. Woah people are getting wild these days.

"You heard me, want to fuck me, I'm cute and submissive, you can ram into me like ho-"
"stop you hear what your telling, you sound pervert idiot and I don't fuck people around".
"Then you fuck them private".
"Oh I don't fuck actually"
"Ohh..you are a bottom it's okay you can top me I don't mind".
"No pervert, Im not interested in such stuff"
"You can make be, I'm there right I'll help you in it"
"Well I'm not interested, I need someone special".
". Yahh.....I'm special  too..you know im the only son of my parents ".
"Well too bad I don't have anyone".
"Then I can be yours.." hyunjin spoke with sparkling eyes.
"Why don't you...find someone else."
"I found you...and I only need you no one else".