Not love.

Hyunjin pov.

The daily dose of cold water woke me up yet i feel sleepy...at this point I think I'm going to be immune to cold water like what the hell, how can I just sleep boiling eggs in kitchen..just to wake up for flames in dorm again. Those words..

"You listen to this clearly when I'm being nice, you burn anything again in the dorm..I'll ban you entering in kitchen again"

resonating in my brain...how i always manage to make myself a fool?
"Hyun, what's wrong? You seem upset" Martin asked with concerned laced over his face.  "I almost burnt the whole dorm again" he sighed looking outside the window "Oh my- don't tell me that monster guy..tried to hurt you, I'll kill him if he does anything to you,I'm sure..come let's go to complaint on him" Martin said pulling hyunjin's hand who looked at him weirdly "Complaint what? That I almost burnt the whole dorm twice, yet my dorm mate just warned me..with those pierced full  gaze huh..?" Hyunjin asked and Martin was stunned to speak "You mean that Monster guy didn't do-"     "Stop calling him that, his name is Felix address with that or don't at all" hyunjin said sternly with zero emotions and the voice of affirmation made Martin comply to the order. 'Sometimes hyunjin is scary'

In Class.

"Good morning class, well today we will learn about soft textures in painting" Teacher said with a smile.

She explained about the soft colour complexion. They had to mould clay and had to give soft texture to it with paints, in the end the clay model should be able to give different soft stories something that has depth and warmth, the soft textures of paint should give the warmth while the clay model, should hold modesty of depth.

Hyunjin moulded an orchid flower which has the deepest meanings and painted it's petals in soft orange shade while the strokes of soft light blue and the tips petals decorated with a mix of red and pink...the colors he chose were weird but his result was not effectively the best but he believed that, everything doesn't need to match to look beautiful sometimes it just have to blend well.......
For him his model was....

The depth and complexity of a heart embraced in a warm blanket of protection, care and love.

In Dorm.

Hyunjin was finding a particular pot for cooking ramen, "Where the hell it went?"  He searched every corner only then

*something fell on his leg* he halted in place holding a lot tightly in his hand, when he looked down he found

*A fucking lizard crawling on his leg*

*Thud* he dropped the pot, the loud pop sound of the vessel making his mind blank

"AHHHHAAHH"

He screamed kicking his leg, running into a room and climbing on it "Yahh, fucking get down...what the hell" Felix screamed at the Koala latched to him breathing heavily, hiding in his neck, the loud noise ringing in his ears, his whole body was shivering, he hugged Felix tight, he could feel himself going to have a panic attack, at the sudden loud events, the creepy crawly feeling made his eyes tear....that's when he murmured

"Lix, ca-care-ss m-my hea-head pl-ea-se, it was scary.... ple-ase hu-hug me" his murmurs getting muffled in Felix's skin, his hold getting tight
"What is caressing now huh....what new shit is this?" Felix asked keeping the hands to himself "The..l-i-liza-rd, crawled on m-my leg... ple-ase" he requested as Felix pushed him by his waist as hyunjin sobbed trying to hold longer on the warm embrace but was surprised when, felix didn't put him down, just moved to see his legs.

Felix held hyunjin's foot in his hand examining, both of them "Nothing is there, its gone so get down" Felix said as he dusted off the leg, which made hyunjin feel that the creepy creature was dusted off him, still holding onto Felix, he shook his his head " Lix...Caresses and hug please.... I don't wa-nt an pan-panic attack" he said slowly trying to calm the breath, while taking Felix's hand to his head, and gently caressing it...........and when Felix felt the tears wetting his t-shirt, the body still shivering and heavy  breaths still felt....he caressed the head like how he could, while gently encircling the arms around his waist.

After a long time, hyunjin finally calmed down and the creepy feeling went away, the ringing in his ears quiet down without undergoing a panic attack...he was really sensitive and that's why his mother was scared for her son.... luckily or just by mere coincidence, hyunjin had someone to handle him, holding him in a warm protective blanket.... caressing his hair slowly.

"You can get down and get out of the room, you are good now" Felix said still caressing the hair as hyunjin broke the hug, looking at him with puffy eyes and tear stained cheeks"I'm not going anywhere" he said climbing onto the bed wrapping in blankets glaring at Felix "Get out" felix said through gritted teeth and hyunjin still shook his head..

Felix picked the hyunjin from bed dragging him into his room "Ahh... handsome... It hurts" hyunjin whined
"You can't understand when I tell you to stay away from me hyunjin" felix asked throwing the body on the bed who groaned loud looking back into the peireceful gaze "And I told you I'm not leaving you alone.." hyunjin said back maintaining the eye contact "Why" felix asked "Because -... because i love you.. handsome..i really do" hyunjin said softly as felix scoffed loudly..

"It's not love hyunjin, you just want sex, it's been your need since day1, you don't love me,you can't love me... don't manipulate yourself into this, you will have no good end associating with a Monster like me, I'm meant to take down things, you will loose yourself chasing behind someone who has no heart, who can't feel emotions who can't even hold you when you need....I'm a downfall in your life hyunjin....get this thing cleared, it's not love it's just attraction to have sex and I'm not interested in it...you have a good life focus on it, cheering for me, cooking for me will take you no where...my life has no meaning it just have one destination and I'll not tolerate anyone in middle of it, so get the sex or love you are looking for somewhere else..... because you are not in love with Lee Felix." Felix said while maintaining the eye contact, crumbling hyunjin's heart little by little as his eyes got blur with words stuck in his throat, Felix went out of the room hearing no response.

Hyunjin curled himself in blanket......
I love him don't i?....or is it just for sex?

*Tomorrow is Felix's another match, will hyunjin cheer for him like he always did or he will know it's not love?*

__________________________________________

Everything mentioned in the story about art is found in-
Hyunlixiee302..website and it's all in the mind of author... (Well I do refer some things from real world but mould it according to my fiction...)

Soo how was the chapter?

Thanks for all the reads and votes to my story...it's been a month already since i started this book....

Love you all.....
See you in next chapter.
(1259 words)