Introduction

Third person pov.

"Felix" "Felix".... Felix....a roar of audience cheering for Lee Felix to win the match.
Ohh....my..goodd...."
The audience gasped when felix got hit but their eyes turn wide as they saw felix knocking out the guy in just one shot....well that's what felix is for.

If you didn't understand then,
Lee Felix
24yrs old
Famous boxer
Ruthless, scary as hell.
Monster.

Everyone was cheering for the youngman when he recieved his prize.

While walking out surrounded by bodyguards,a guy passed him by his bad luck he collided with felix. Everyone eyes went wide and they knew the guy was dead, cause felix is scary..

Felix held the guy's hand strong and looked into his eyes, making him shiver...."Be careful next time Mr." the way he spoke a chill ran down everyone's body and well the guy was visibly shaking, he took a sharp breath before stumbling and moving away......and when the cameras focussed the guy's face,he had tears in his eyes threatening to fall, he was still shaking.

Felix reached his car and drove by himself towards his home.
He pulled the car when he reached home, rang the bell but no one opened so he used the key to enter.

The house was very dark and lonely confusing him.

He walked towards hi room only to be scared.

💥..BOOOM🎉

He was greeted with party confetti....
"Congratulations on your win love....".
Hyunjin came out laughing and jumped on his husband hugging him tight.
He had his legs wrapped around felix and was looking into his husband's beautiful eyes smiling and congratulating him again in soft voice.
Congratulations lixie..I'm very proud of you".
"Thank you so much hyunnie ".
"What is my hyunnie doing here, i thought he had his art exhibition tomorrow and he would be busy".
"Well I completed the work fast.."
Felix walked towards the kitchen holding his koala husband who was excited about his exhibition tomorrow felix stared into his eyes as his eyes were sparkling with so much excitement and dream that his heart warmed seeing him.

Without a lot of thinking he moved closer to his baby sitting on the counter and gave him a gentle kiss on his lips, whispering "I love you so much hyunnie".
And slowly he deepened the kiss holding his baby's waist and standing between his legs.

Felix slowly sucked his baby's lips then swiped his tongue on the lower lip and hyunjin immediately in opened his mouth giving him access, he first sucked the tongue then dived deeper swiping over the teeth and the upper palate. He sucked the tongue again before kissing his lips gently and moving away just to see his hyunie, who had his eyes closed, breathing heavily his plump lips swollen looking so red...he smiled at disheveled state and kissed his forehead.
"You look so beautiful like this you know".
"I know ....you always tell me" hyunjin replied with red cheeks.
"You are so gentle with me...I don't know why people still think you are cruel...when you are so sweet".
"I guess it's because it's you I'm gentle...dont you think?"
"Oh I know...I like special treatment I get".
"Oh you always liked it, you were the only one sticking to me in highschool when everyone were scared of me".
"How could I not, i looked into you...you were so handsome, i could not take my eyes off..and when you talked to dogs with sparkling eyes and beautiful smile..I wanted it too..for you to look at me like that...and I got it"
"Talk about it, stalking a man, just because he was beautiful.... very nice."

"If i would not have stalked you, i would never know the real you, I was attracted to your face, but then i saw how gentle you actually were i fell in love with you and never regretted it  " . Hyunjin said smiling and pulling his boyfriend in a quick kiss...and resting his forehead on his and whispering.......