I do have.

Third person pov.

After asking Minho for help, Felix put his mobile on side for sometime as he looked down to the koala attached to him, the big pouty lips, teary eyes and red cheeks, For some reason Felix didn't like the way Hyunjin was looking, the gaze of Hyunjin was weak and it made something churn inside him badly.

The image of broken Hyunjin when he reached the dorm after all the running from Busan to railway and from railway to dorm in Seoul was something he could never forget at all, the trembling body in his hands.

Felix hugged Hyunjin closer trying to get the warmth of the body so his heart could stop beating so loud, The new swarm of emotions after having Hyunjin in his life was something he was still trying to adapt, it wasn't easy to name every feeling he felt, recognise it and feel it again.
It was rather difficult, it was straining him but still he was trying to figure out all of the emotions.

*Ping*

He moved out of Hyunjin's arms and took his mobile

Minho Hyung

Little Lee!! Come out of your dorm, we are waiting for you.

Felix.

Ok Minho Hyung.

Felix got out of the bed and let the boy sleep for longer as he kept a small note for the other.

.
.
.
.
.

"What's your plan?" Chan was the first one to ask sitting in their dorm, as Felix exhaled shortly replying

"Well first I want to find the person who started this again"

"What are you going to do about it? Everything is already done though. We have to do damage control" Chan suggested but Felix shook his head denying

"I want to see who is that bitch who wants to mess with mine even after the warning" Felix replied in his deep voice, clenching his fists hard staring out of the window making Chan gulp a little and get his composure back

"After that?"

"After that the video which very few took about the cop admitting his mistake should go viral in the same way the wrong one went" Felix explained

"That's it?" Minho asked a little disappointed in his brother, yeah he enjoyed the fact that Felix would beat the shit out of the trouble maker but st-

"Nah after that I want all of us to circulate more like spread the word of rescheduled Art gallery date" Felix said finally looking at everyone which included Changbin and Jisung.

"How will you do that? Didn't they take their sponsor back? How will we do that? Like the other things yeah we can take help of internet, I have friends for that but the sponsorship and a whole new big  gallery set up is difficult" Jisung said and Chan agreed while Minho looked at Felix with the hope in his eyes that Felix would tell something really impossible and very cute..

"Well I'll try to find a sponsor as I always had sponsors for my competitions until I came to this college but if I find no one, then......I'll sponsor my boyfriend's art gallery" Felix said softly with a little smile as everyone stared at him with face full of surprises but Minho-

"Aweee soo cute Little Lee, I expected something like this from you-"

"Are you rich? Like richy rich?" Jisung asked with those big eyes 

"Kind off, well I have quite a good amount of savings...yeah I can use them" Felix completed, well he had quite a lot of money which he had kept from his competitions till now...he was well off from all the money saved from years. He can organise the art gallery for his husband and he didn't hesitate to do it.