Why Me? (Angst)

So Jaxx might be out of character a bit in this but I'd did my best! Enjoy!
(NOT A SHIP!)

Jaxx POV:
With Pomni being a new member to this circus things have been going down. Everyone was so attached to her that it was sickening! What so special about a jester? Im not jealous of her or anything, I just find it mad annoying when Im just going on my way and they always think I did something. Just like last week.

"Ugh...hasn't Caine ever heard of organization?" I kept looking for Caine's cane. How did he lose it!? His name literally is Caine!! And me of all people have to retrieve it.

"Hey Jaxx."

I turned around and saw Pomni.

"Hi..." I then went back to searching the closet for this stupid Ringmaster's Cane.

"What are you doing?" She asked.

"What does it look like? I'm trying to find Caine's stupid cane. He lost it and wants me to find it." I rolled my eyes. Pomni is always getting into people's business. Most of the others don't mind but I mind very much!

"Oh, well it looks like a lot of stuff. Do you need some help?"

"Fine, if it will get you to stop bugging me!"

She went inside the huge closet and started looking with me.

"See anything?" I asked.

"No, oh wait!" Pomni reached inside something.

"AGHHHH!"

I heard her scream and I shot my head behind me and saw that Pomni was buried in some stuff. I saw the cane on the top I grabbed it and put aside.

"Pomni!?" Ragatha rushed in and so did the others. They pushed some stuff off her and her eyes were literally spirals.

"Yeah....I'm okay!!" Pomni got up.

"Not cool Jaxx!" Zooble said.

I was confused on what she meant. Did she really think I did that!?

"Jaxx why did you do that?" Ragatha asked. I saw that she had a angry and disappointed look in her eye. It can give you chills on your spine.

"I didn't do that!"

Yeah, and they all didn't talk to me for the rest of the day. They also avoided me which was annoying. Like they wouldn't be in the same room as me it was ridiculous! I thought Pomni would say something but noooo! She decided to keep her stupid jester mouth shut! Let me break it down to reality. If Pomni had a paper cut, everyone would be worried sick about it. And if I was bleeding out next to her I wouldn't matter. Don't need there love or anything like that! I just can't believe everyone loves Pomni!
Okay maybe I envy Pomni. But not because I like everyone, but because she can wrap anyone around her finger.
I was snapped out of my thoughts when everyone came inside the Circus Lobby. Surprised Caine woke them up this early. I was up already. They all looked at me like I'm up to something, I rolled my eyes. I walked up to them and waited for Caine to arrive. Like I do everyday but seriously for an AI he takes his sweet time.

"Jaxx..." Zooble rolled his eyes.

"Well a good morning to you two." I smiled like I usually do.

"Whatever." She rolled her eyes.

Pomni walked In the room everyone said good morning to her. Why am I not surprised?

"Morning everyone!" She smiled. She made eye contact with me and smiled as well. I don't know why, she's so weird!

"Hey there Pomni! Do you know where Caine is?" Ragatha asked.

"Oh he's coming. Had a situation with the Gloinks."