⚖️/Chapter 30

And after that, both of them had a peaceful night of sleep. Neuvillette rested well, holding his husband close, they both really missed each other.
Wriothesley was giving Neuvillette lots of affection while he slept, before falling asleep too.

In the next morning, outside was raining... That meant that... Neuvillette was sad?! But...why?...
______________________________

It was raining outside, Wriothesley woke up and took a glance at Neuvillette to realize that he looked sad. He moved closer to his husband and kissed his cheek.
"Good morning Neuvillette, you're not happy to see me again? What's wrong?"
He smiled and tried to cuddle a bit more with Neuvillette, just to see him smile again.
"I'm here, I'm not leaving you alone again."

Neuvillette hugged Wriothesley tightly, he cuddled with him and rested his head on his chest.
"I'm worried... I don't want you to go to jail again..."
He said.

Wriothesley was glad to hold Neuvillette in his arms, he knew that it felt good for him to do so. He hugged him tightly and tried to reassure him.
"I won't go to jail again, I promise. I know I'm a criminal, but I will be more careful from now on."
He kissed Neuvillette on the cheek, trying to get closer to his heart. He didn't want his husband to be worried about anything, he wanted to protect him and keep him safe.

Neuvillette kept sad, he hugged him even tighter, kissing his chest.
"But love... You know how the laws are here in Fontaine, even I, as Chief Justice, know how rough they all are..."
He hugged Wriothesley even more tightly, not letting him go. He was way too afraid to lose his husband.
"I'm so afraid."

Wriothesley was starting to worry about Neuvillette, even though he knew the laws in Fontaine were very difficult.
"I know the laws are rough, but I'll find a way to survive, I need to be able to go on so I can be there for you and Sigewinne."
He was being very passionate with Neuvillette, making it clear how much he missed him during the 1-year gap.
"I'm afraid too."
He said, with a soft voice before starting to kiss Neuvillette's neck and chest.

Neuvillette kissed his cheek softly, leaning his nose against Wriothesley's cheek.
"I'm afraid you might get to jail... I don't think you'll be able to get your job as the Duke of the Fortress of Meropide again but..."
He carresed Wriothesley's chest, making sure that his husband knew how much he loved him.
"I hope you'll be able to stay away from prison... Our daughter needs you, I need you."

Wriothesley felt his heart melting when Neuvillette kissed his cheek, he felt loved and safe. He looked at his husband's face, seeing him being sad made him worry.
"There's nothing I love more than being with you and Sigewinne. I know I'm a criminal, but I will do anything in this world to be with both of you."
He held Neuvillette and started to kiss him on the neck again, he wanted to distract him from the worries of going to jail.

Neuvillette smiled a bit, he appreciated of loving Wriothesley was, he was really the man of his dreams.
"Wriothesley, I love you. Anyone would want a man like you."
He said, kissing his lips softly.

Wriothesley's face was covered in red from how much pleasure he felt being with Neuvillette. His voice was soft but serious when he replied to Neuvillette.
"You know that I'm not perfect, right? I've made a lot of mistakes, and I am a criminal. But I can say the same thing about you, you will always be my favorite person ever and I want to be with you forever."
He pulled Neuvillette closer to him, they were basically glued to each other.

Neuvillette smiled, he carressed Wriothesley's chest, he was looking at him lovingly.
"You're a good criminal, you always treat me so well. I love you so much, you'll always be perfect in my eyes."
He said with a soft smile, the rain stopped.

Wriothesley looked around him and could see that the rain had stopped. He then looked at Neuvillette, his face was full of love and he was still holding him close.
"Oh you think so, huh?"
He smiled a bit before letting go of Neuvillette and getting up. He was still naked to the waist and he didn't mind that. He took off his dress coat and dressed again.
"I want to go to an arcade with you and Sigewinne."
He said with a cheerful tone.

Neuvillette got up too, he got dressed and looked at Wriothesley, a moment later, hugging his arm.
"Love, let's explain the situation to our daughter first, about you actually being alive."
He said, kissing his husband on the cheek.
"You know I don't know much about technology, right? You're going to have to teach me how to use arcade machines."

"Oh... right. How will we do that? She'll probably be so surprised that her dad is alive after all this time. Do you want to tell her or should I do it?"
Wriothesley's smile disappeared on his face as he was worried for Sigewinne and how she would react to that news. He didn't want to hurt her, she was growing up without her father for 1 year and now...he wanted to explain everything to her.
"Sure, you should try some games while I'm doing the explaining."
He smiled again.

Neuvillette kissed his neck and smiled a bit, he carressed his arm.
"I'll explain to her, you start the car outside, okay?"
He said.

Wriothesley nodded and started to put his shoes on before going outside to check if the car was ready to go. He looked at Neuvillette and gave him a kiss on the forehead while waiting for him to explain everything to Sigewinne.
"Don't be too harsh on her, I know I made a mistake but I did it because I wanted justice."
He said, a bit of fear in his voice because of how she would react.

Neuvillette nodded, he hugged Wriothesley tightly and spoke.
"I will do my best to make her understand. I love you."
He said, he didn't seem like he wanted to stop hugging Wriothesley.

Wriothesley hugged back tightly, he didn't want to leave his husband. He missed Neuvillette so much, and he was so glad that they were back together.
"I love you, Neuvillette. I really love you."
He spoke in a soft and emotional tone, he was happy in that moment, he felt like he could do anything.

Neuvillette smiled, he continued hugging him as he spoke.
"Make sure to wear warm clothes, I heard that today will be a cold day."
He said. Neuvillette was always so worried about Wriothesley health, and he liked showing how much he cares.

Wriothesley kissed Neuvillette on the cheek, he didn't want to leave him and he liked being in his arms. He also knew that his husband cared about him a lot, and that he was worried about him.
"I understand. Don't worry, I'll be safe okay?"
He smiled and gave him one last kiss before leaving to the car.
"Be careful."
He said loudly so he would hear him from outside.

Neuvillette nodded and waved, he then went to Sigewinne's room, to explain her everything.
Wriothesley was preparing the car outside, making sure it was working perfectly and that it was warm inside.

Neuvillette knocked on the door of Sigewinne's room, he smiled and spoke.
"Good morning, sweetheart. I have some good news to you, but you need to hear carefully, okay?"
He said, as he stepped inside the room and sat by her side, smiling warmly...