EPILOGUE.

"peace"

It didn't take long for Y/n to leave her past behind and hold Jungkooks hand into Elayne.

Y/n was crowned as Goddess of love,
Jungkook was crowned as God of War.

Luckily, this gave him more power and strength he has before.

Soon after, they both got married since Jungkook didn't want to waste another minute away from Y/n. and so did Hyeri (Pancaea) and Taehyung.

Currently, the 7 boys, including Hyeri and Y/n were at a beautiful park In Elayne. As Y/n poured Banana milk into a cup for Jungkook.

"You know what we haven't spoken about?" Taehyung said in between his chews of his sandwich.

"What?" Hobi asked.

"What the fuck happened to Choi?" Taehyung said ,making the entire group laugh.

"I know where he is" Jungkook said, making Y/n look at him, fear and worry in her eyes.

"Oh don't worry sweetheart, that's never happening again okay?" He said, before placing a small kiss on her forehead.

"But that doesn't mean I won't take revenge." He suddenly, making all of them, go silent.

"I can't wait" Yoongi said, picking up a baseball bat.

"Choi has it coming for making my lily cry, he doesn't even know I'm Alive yet, he's so blinded by my leftover power" Jungkook said. Standing up.

Taehyung broke the tension,
"Don't worry Jungkook were already planning remember? Just relax for now okay?" He said patting his back.

As everyone went back to what they were doing.

Y/n smiled, before backhugging Jungkook,
"I like when your mad" she said, he held her hands which were in his chest, before giving it a small kiss.

"I love when your naked under me" he suddenly whispered in her ear, making her gasp and hit him, sprinting away soon after, as he laughed. Running after her.

He grabbed her rolling into the Daisy field, with him on top of her, he smiled, tucking the strands of hair behind her ear.

"I love you Jungkook. You've changed my world." She said.

"I love you Lily, you've given me a world."
____________________________________

💗: HIEEEE I HOPE YOU LIKED IT~
I WAS THINKING OF A SEASON 2 FOR THIS BUT LETS SEE YEAH??

i was silent all these chapters for suspense and mood lmao. Anyways i enjoyed writing these lmaooo <33

Thank you so much for reading!!!

Muah mauh <333
(STAY TUNED FOR STANDING NEXT TO YOU <33)
-

Until next time <3
-Ava ~