CHAPTER SIX (6)

"Hurt"

Y/n pov:

In my heart I kept praying, that i would magically get my eyesight back so i could look at him, i felt his hands engulf mine.
Cold. They were always cold. Why?

I held his hand, warming it up. As our feet took us into the venue.

The sounds of glasses clinking, laughter, music, chatter and the smell of food and all kinds of perfume filled the air. It was wonderful.

I had never been to a party, since I lost my sight when I was pretty young. Holding onto jungkooks arm tightly I followed him, smiling, incase anyone was looking at us.

I could feel is stop at a table.
"Hey guys" Jungkook greeted, as they all greeted back and greeted me too.

"Thank you for inviting me" i smiled.
"Ofc ofc. We would always invite out Jungkookies one and only" Jin I suppose chuckled.

Earning a small smack which I'm guessing is from Jungkook.
One and only? Really?

Jungkook pulled a chair out for me. Helping me sit down

"Thank you" i smiled.

We chattered and laughed, ate and shared memories. Everyone was so nice to me. I felt myself fitting in. All thanks to the man I met not even 3 months ago.

I know it's weird, but these 3 months, made me feel love i haven't felt in the last 15 years. It was weird. And it all came from him.

I was falling for him and I knew. But could I expect it from him? I doubt. Who would ever love a blind girl? I can't even see him.

I ddint realise that I had gone quiet making the table around me quiet too.

"Y/n?" His voice called out, cracking me out from my dilemma and daze.

"Y-yea?" I said, my lips immediately turning into a smile.

"You okay?" He held my hand, his voice glazed with worry. And care.

I smiled. "I'm okay"

"Hello everyone miss me?" A high pitched voice said, as i physically heard the small groans all along the table. Damn who's this?

"Welcome Lia." Taehyung said, gritting his teeth, i could feel Jungkook tense up. As he gripped my hair a little tighter under the table. I looked towards him. Even if i was met with darkness. I could feel his chest go up and down.

"Hey kook.." the girl said, earning a small grunt from Jungkook, i don't think he liked her alot.

She sat down in a seat, and the table continued talking as if she wasn't there.

Until she spoke again.
"Who's this?" She asked. Is she referring to me?

"That's Y/n" Taehyung replied.

"My Y/n" Jungkook said in a deep voice silencing her instantly.

I smiled. "N-nice to meet you Ms Lia."

Silence followed. Before Lia I suppose broke ino fits of laughter.

LOUD LAUGHTER.

I smiled, thinking maybe she's drunk? I was so confused.

"YOUR DATING A BLIND GIRL?!?" she said, as her laughter grew louder. My heart dropped , but my smile stayed.

"MAN JUNGKOOK I KNOW I WAS TOXIC BUT ATLEAST I WASNT BLIND!" Lia continued.

Jungkooks hand, held my hand tighter. Which didn't go unnoticed by Jimin and Taehyung who suddenly immediately warned her to sit down.

"Shut up Lia sit down!" Jimin whisper yelled.

"Ohhh lord, sweetheart, have you ever looked at him and then you? Oh wait you can't see isnt that right?" That hurt a diffrent part of my soul. But I forced out a smile.

Smile. Stay strong. Right?

Right?...
____________________________________

Jks Pov:

This is what I like about Lia. She has the audacity. THE FUCKING AUDACITY.

My heart, which I didn't know existed yet. Broke piece by piece. Bit by bit as I saw y/n smile through the insults.

"Ohhh lord, sweetheart, have you ever looked at him and then you? Oh wait you can't see isnt that right?" Lias voice spoke. I've had enough. That's it.

I stood up, banging the table.
"SHUT THE FUCK UP LIA!" i yelled, catching everyone's attention.

I was so mad, that I ignored Y/ns calls to stop me, moving away from her, i walked towards Lia.

Grabbing her throat and pushing her against the wall. I heard all of them beg me to stop. But i just couldn't i wasn't in control anymore.

My anger was.

I squeezed harder on her throat.

"I hear you talk another word about her. And I'll fucking rip your tongue out and burn it to ashes." I said, she nodded with a tear stained face.

Immediately getting up and running. As then I turned to a fear filled and teary eyed y/n.

Her face made me realise what I had done. How i couldnt control anything said against her. I looked around to see the horrified expressions of the creatures and Demi-creatures.

The next moment I was being dragged up to the rooftop.
-----------------------------------------------------------

💗: are y'all enjoying lmao?

Until Next Time-
-Ava <3