CHAPTER FIVE (5)

"falling."

Jks Pov:

Her giggles echoed through my ears, as i cracked a dumb joke. It's been a few months since I've been gaining Y/ns trust and it's going pretty well.

I've also succeeded in protecting her from the evils of this world. Currently we were walking along the park.

Chois words never left my mind.
"It would be a pity for a pure soul to be crushed"

What was he planning and why?

"Jungkook?" Her voice called out, instantly calming me. "Yes?" I replied.

"Your real right?" She asked, catching me off guard. "Ofcourse I am" i replied. She smiled. The smile thats been driving me insane. INSANE.

"Why?" She asked.
"What do you mean why princess?" I asked clearly confused.

"I mean..why would you even do all this with someone like me?" She asked.

"Why? What's wrong with it? I can't?" I asked back.

"No no it's not that, i-im blind So-"

"So? What's the problem?" I asked, before pulling her gently to start walking again. She kept silent. Smiling widely, tears gathering in her eyes, which i quickly wiped away.

"Save your tears. They're expensive" i said. Making her laugh. Her laugh, it panged a guilt inside my heart. As if I was betraying her.

I was. I was fooling her. Tricking a poor blind girl into love. An emotion she craved for so much.

"Y/n. I need to tell you something" i said. I couldn't keep it in anymore.

Just then my phone rang.
"One second okay?" I said, putting her hair behind her ear and making her sit on a bench.

"What?" I spoke. Fingers pinching the bridge of my nose. "We have a party to attend today" Jimins voice spoke from the other line.

"For what joy?"
"It's Namjoon Hyungs birthday remember?"

"Oh shit. Yeah" i exclaimed. I completely forgot. I was so busy with keep y/n safe.

"I'll bring y/n over." I said before keeping the call.

"Is everything okay?" She asked, i turned around. Giving her my hand.

"Ofcourse. We have somewhere to go actually." She smiled at my words.
---------------
Y/n was upstairs getting ready. I paced back and forth of the living room, fixing my suit.

"Jungkook?" She said.

I looked up to see her dressed in a beautiful floral dress, she looked beautiful, her hair done up in a small bun thanks to Chaeyoung, Jimins girlfriend.

Chaeyoung held her hand, leading her to me. For a second I forgot that my mission was to get that necklace and destroy it.

Yes. Destroy it. It's better than breaking her heart.
-++++-++++-+-+-+-+-+-+------
(FLASHBACK)

"I can't break her heart hyung" i told Namjoon hyung.

"That's the only way the spell can be broken Jungkook otherwise you'll have to be bonded with her-"

"No. She'll be bonded to me. And im not. Someone to be 'bonded' with"

"Oh Jungkook don't say That-" i interrupted Jin Hyung.

"I'm a Demon Hyung. Demons don't get love. We get blood, lust, money. Death! I'm not dragging her into this- this hell!" I exclaimed. Ruffling my hair.

"Well the only other thing is destroying that necklace" said yoongi hyung.

"What?" I asked.

"By Destroying the necklace it destroys the string or cuts the string that's tying your souls together." He explained.

"Perfect! I'll just do that!" I said, a little relieved that I wouldn't have to do anything wrong to her. She's a pure soul. Pure like a lily. A white lily.

If I break her heart. I-i wouldn't be able to live with it.

It's true I've only known her for a week or two. But for the first time. The first time my cold heart felt something. Felt warmth. Felt a spark.

Ever since she calmed me down that day. I've felt this way. Completely helpless.

I was happy until Yoongi hyung continued.

"But she will forget everything you. And your memories."
____________________________________

💗: surprise! Sjnsndndn

Until next time <3
-Ava