CHAPTER TWELVE (12)

"He was a demon, i admit. But Demons are eventually fallen angels. He came as if with a purpose and left as a sacrifice."

"Jungkook sacrificed many things for me. Including his life, for maybe if he had not brought me my eyesight he would've had his powers and survived."

"It's been 5 months since He faded from my arms and I have not slept a day since"

"I miss his warmth,
His touch,
His voice,
His love,
His kisses, his hugs and his laugh.
I miss his eyes and the way his dimples crinkle when he smiles. I miss when he used to get mad and get pouty, i miss the way he held me. Like no one in the world w
Could touch me"

"I'll never forget his last words to me for they haunt me to this day. "

"Every God has a love in every universe,
You were mine."

----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pov:

"Thank you" I smiled at the cashier, picking up my coffee from the reciever table. I walked out, opening my umbrella.

This is the weather nowadays, rainy and gloomy, just like my feelings.

I haven't felt an emotion properly ever since My Jungkook...

I walked through the lonely streets of Seoul, the rain pattered on the ground, pat by pat.

I stood at the centre of the street. And let go of my umbrella, letting the rain pour down my body.

I remember how I ran bloody to the police telling them everything and they just laughed at me. And i wouldn't blame them.

I fell to my knees, sobbing for almost the 6th time today.

The rain soaked me, as I felt it stop. As a shade covered me.

I looked up, infront of me, to see a pair of shoes infront of me. Sniffing i looked up and saw someone that shocked my soul.

With wide eyes I stared, as the figure bent down to my level, letting go of his umbrella,smiling at me.

"Save your tears, they're expensive lily" he said laughing.

"Am i hallucinating again?" I sniffed.

"I um don't think so." He said before i jumped on him and kissed him.

I wasn't dreaming, his warmth engulfed me as the cold rain drops fell on us. The moonlight being the only light ,lighting up the street.

He pulled me closer, as I pulled away. Watching as his face turned into a smiling one.

"Gosh you must've missed me alot huh?" He said, before i smiled, crying and hugging him. As he hugged me tighter.

"I love you lily. So much" he said, before kissing me. Our lips moving in sync.

Craving for so much, cravings that haven't been satisfied in a long time.

He kissed my entire face. Continuously before hugging me again.

"I love you Jungkook" i cried. As he smiled.
___________________________________

The sounds of plates and glass cracking echoed through the halls of Jungkooks mansion as Y/n continued to throw them at the other 5. Not yoongi ya know.