CHAPTER FOUR (4)

"The first Step"

"So your saying that, when she touched you, you felt calm?" Hobi said.

"It's normal actually his breakdowns can be healed by her cause ya know he needs to be connected to her" said Namjoon.

"So what do we do?" Asked Taehyung.

"Why don't you ask her out?" Said Jimin.

"What now." Jungkook replied a little bit struck.

Relationships wasn't ever his main strength, he can't commit he can't do anything, he would always disappoint the person. Or was he dating the wrong people?

"Look. The string wears off if the two souls break up even after trying okay? All you have to do is date her for a short period and break up. Like that the spell will break and you'll be a free man again." Said Yoongi smiling.

"I don't like breaking heart-" Hobi was interrupted.

"I'll do it." Said Jungkook.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Pov:

I was walking down my normal route, when I felt a presence beside me and a familiar scent.

"Afternoon Mr Jeon" i smiled.

"Oh um how did you-"
"You have a good perfume" i smiled.

He laughed,
"Well um thank you" he said softly.

"Where are you headed?"
"Just down to the park" i smiled again.

"Can I accompany you?" He offered, which was a first, yes we have met a lot recently here and there on weird circumstances but i never expected this.

"Um sure " i smiled,

We both reached the park and i sat in my usual spot, it's also the only spot i remember.

He cleared his throat "i want to thank you for calming me the other day"

"Oh right! How have you been feeling?" I asked

"I'm better. Better" he said. I think he was smiling too.

"I want to take you out-"

"Eh-'"

"I mean- i mena um as a thank you?" He said, sounding nervous, adorable if you ask me.

No one had ever taken me out to dinner before, heck there's no one around me anymore. I was happy. I am happy.

"I would love to!" I almost yelled, and then i realised. Embarassment hit quickly.

But his laugh, stopped all my feelings,

"Your adorable Ms Kim." He said. Smiling. I knew he was smiling
-------------
Mr Jeon- i mean Jungkook said he would pick me up at 7, currently it was 6:30, and i was pacing left and right, i was nervous,

I was wearing a floral dress, that was to me if i remember the fanciest dress I owned. And all my feelings stopped when the doorbell rang.

Taking a deep breath, i fixed myself. I hope I look pretty. I grabbed my purse, and slowly walked downstairs opening the door with a big smile on my face.

"Hey" he said.
"H-hi" i replied.

It wa silent for a while. Was he okay?

"Mr Jeon?" I called out.
-------------------
Jks Pov:

Dont get me wrong. I freaking hate mortals, but what the actual f-

She looked stunning, better than god. More than the universe.

And the fact that it was the simplest dress I've ever seen a women wear for a night out, made my heartbeat 2x faster. I ddint even know I had one until now.

"Um um yes. You look beautiful Ms Kim" i blurted out. What the fuck Jeon. The plan is to gain her trust not to let her take your heart.

She smiled. I'm gonna cry.
"Thank you" she said, before stepping out and locking her door.

"Shall we go?" She smiled.

I held her hand, i don't know what made me do it but. I just wanted to.

I wanted to hold her and guide her. Guide her through this cruel world. I didn't like her soul against these sinners. Not even with me.
--------

We reached the restaurant.
"Table for Jeon" i asked, the receptionist then led us to the table.

Pulling the seat for her, I sat on the opposite side, the whole night she kept talking. Her feelings, her pasts. Her presents.

Her tiny jokes and puns, the way she snorted while laughing and then laughed harder, everything made me smile. Damn what was happening to me.

But though it all I couldnt help but feel something was wrong. Something was watching us. Or moreover somebody was watching us.

I looked around. But didn't find anyone, until my eyes landed on a strange figure. A person dressed in a Black cloak with a hood. Was staring directly at us.

I didn't pay attention to it. But I knew i had to get her out of here. Even if it didn't mean any harm. It's better to be safe than sorry

I quickly payed the bill and decided to walk Y/n home since it wasnt that far.

"Thank you for This Mr Jeon" she smiled.
"Jungkook." I said.

"Oh um Right. You should call me Y/n then"
"Sure y/n" i smiled.

"Um. Ig i have to go now" she said.

"I really appreciate you doing this big thing for me. I um it's just been a long time" she said. Sadness in her voice.

She leaned in and kissed my cheek.
Before smiling and slowly walking in.

I smiled to myself. She was driving me insane. I wanted her to get her eyesight back. Maybe namjoon hyung will know a remedy, a spell maybe? A power? A medicine?

My thoughts were interuppted with a voice. That I was all too familiar with.

"Pretty Girl Mr Jeon." He said. Snickering

I rolled my eyes, before turning around.
"I saw your men at the restaurant, maybe you should be worried about blending them in rather than my girl." I said. Walking away.

"It would be a shame for a pure soul to be eaten." He suddenly said.

I stood there. Frozen.

"What did you say?" I said turning around.

He just smiled at me. This, wasn't good.
-----------------------------------------------------------
🍓: yes yes I know boring chapter, but don't worry it picks up from here <3