Who shall be Zeus then?

So, if you've read the story, then definitely you know that Zeus hasn't physically appeared anywhere yet (what about in the later chapters? well, I won't confirm or deny the assumption or the prediction). However, as I've made the page about whom I think will fit the goddess Hera, then I think it won't be complete if I don't make a page about who'll fit the role of the king of the gods (as he is the rightful husband of Hera). So without any further ado, let's see the actor that has been in my head for quite some time.

Let me present you: Jeffrey Dean Morgan as Zeus, the Greek god of lightning, the king of the gods, the supreme ruler of the sky and Mount Olympus

Wait, let me give you another depiction.

Why do I feel Mr. Morgan fits The Lord of The Sky?

Well, can't really say why. However, when I saw him first appeared in The Walking Dead as Negan, I just felt like he was a really great villain with great charisma, and he also had great values that other villains usually did not have (I will not tell the details, because it will be a spoiler and it is also not the point of this page).

In the myth itself, we can't say Zeus is a villain. I'd rather say he's someone standing in the middle between heroes and villains. Also, as he is the great leader (that always sits on the throne), he must have an outstanding charisma. Jeffrey Dean Morgan with his charisma surely fits Zeus with his very own charisma (despite the fact that Zeus has so many affairs). 

What do you think about it?

Do you have another actor that you think fit the role of Zeus?