Another Actress to play the new role?

I purposely did not mention the name 'Medusa' on the title, as it would ruin the surprise element. 

So, Medusa was basically a beautiful servant of Athena, who captivated Poseidon's heart. She was then raped by him and cursed into a gorgon with snakes hair by Athena. Surely she was devastated and terribly angry, especially with the bad rumors circulating about her. Someone who held grudges for so long would have their warm smile totally melt. She will become mysterious and intimidating. The question is, who will fit the role?

Now, using the same AI tool, I would like to present the actress that I have been imagining in my head. 

Or

Or

Anyone does not know her?

Well, it's Emma Stone, one of my favorite actresses. 

First of all, she's indeed gorgeous. Secondly, she has that menacing and intimidating look, that I think will fit the role of Medusa. So, it's not because she does not have a warm smile (because in fact, she has it, you can see it in The Amazing Spiderman, Zombieland, Lala Land and her other movies), but because of this 'menacing and intimidating' look. 

Do you have another opinion of who might fit the role? Probably I can use the same AI tool to generate how she will look like.

==================

I'll get back again to this 'who's playing the role' in the later chapters, when the appropriate person in my point of view has already come to my mind. Stay tuned!