Urbosa's Hand, Memory 6

The mornings in the desert were always one of Wild's favorites, the calmness and the heat not yet rolling in, it was a pleasant atmosphere. Wild slowly rose, untangling his limbs from Twilight and Wind's and shuffling out the front of the inn, with a thank you to the innkeeper.

Crouching down at the cooking pot, making small conversations with a couple of the Gerudo shop owners, he decided on a small, but heat-resistant breakfast, some Mushroom Rice Balls it was a favorite amongst the group. Slowly the group woke up one by one, the first being Time, and the last being Sky, who practically had to be shoved off the bed to wake up.

Wild smiled at the group's antics, something about Legends rings and jewelry and prices being thrown around. The morning felt slow enough to make most of the group sluggish. Wild pulled out his slate, pulling up the map to look at the routes and pointing at the way to get to Faron.

"To get to Faron, we'll have to backtrack through the canyon and past Mount Nabooru go around the Great Plateau, and cross The Bridge of Hylia to get to the forest." Wild spoke, "We could also stop by Lurlin Villiage, it's a seaside village, where I get most of my fish honestly."

"So do you want us to head back to the canyon stable while you check out the Divine Beast?" Four asked

"Preferably, but if you guys want to stay here that's okay too. I'm taking Time with me, so you guys will be alone." Wild laughed,

Time looked at the younger, he laughed and smiled, but he could see a hint of nervousness in the hero's eyes. The idea of going up into the massive mechanical animal made Time nervous, but if Wild wanted his support, he'd give him that support.

"Then it's settled, we'll head for the stable, and you two head to the camel seems easy enough." Warriors smirked,

"We'll meet you there." Wild smiled, "You ready, Time?"

"Whenever you are." Time nodded to the shorter, who gave a small nod back, grabbing his hand and bringing him into the teleport range.

The two regained their balance, the small click of stone beneath their feet meaning they reached the Divine Beast. Wild waited for a bit so Time could get rid of the green in his face.

"I don't know much about the Gerudo History, so much of it was lost to time, but I know they named the Divine Beast after a warrior. Vah Naboris is very temperamental, so watch for shakes and rocking." Wild smiled.

"I noticed that you mentioned Mount Nabooru?" Time questioned, following Wild into the massive inside of the beast.

"Yeah, the Gerudo would name multiple things after the same person, I'm pretty sure Naboris is just another way of saying Nabooru, I'd have to ask Riju later." Wild pondered.

"The Sage of Spirit in my time was Nabooru, If I ever mention it to her she'd get embarrassed." Time let out a laugh.

"I take it you are close with her?" Wild asked, voice straining with effort pulling up the ladder.

"Very. Me and Lullaby both decided to make friends with them just in case." 'if he came back' went unspoken by the hero.

"That's how Flora and I feel, making peace with the villages is good for the reconstruction." Wild smiled, jogging up the glowing terminal.

"Well, well, well...About time you showed." A booming voice greeted.

Time adjusted his gaze to the new presence, light blue flames danced around the two, waltzing around in the invisible wind.

The elder moved his gaze to the Gerudo that walked from behind, she had fiery red hair, gold accenting her outfit, and her skirt was the same color, and probably material, as Wild's tunic, though it had the symbol of Naboris etched onto the fabric.