The Master Sword, Memory #18

Soon enough, the merry band of heroes left the Domain. Though Wild knew he would miss home and his fiancee, he wanted to see the other civilizations. Wind was a little disappointing too, since they were leaving the area that had water. Legend is glad to get out of the dewy air, and Sky missed the beds the most if he was being honest.

Both Time and Twilight were concerned for Wild, he hadn't spoken of what happened up on the Divine Beast. Time concluded that Wild would talk to them if he wanted to. Or if Twilight asked.

"We should start heading to Death Mountain, where Vah Rudania resides." Wild stated, looking up at Time. "Is that okay?"

"It's perfectly fine Wild. It's your Hyrule, we'll follow you." Time smiled, earning a nod from the long haired hero.

"How many times have you walked around the area, Wild?" Hyrule asked, walking beside the hero.

"Ah, many. I was, and still am, quite restless throughout my journey." Wild smiles as he reminisced.

"I understand, it does feel nice around here!" Hyrule complimented, earning a smile from Wild.

Everyone fell into pace, they laughed and joked and had a good time until they stopped for lunch. Wild insisted that he make food once again, despite the protest from Twilight saying he did it too often.

"No offense Twi, but I don't trust any of you near a cooking pot." Wild deadpanned, causing Twilight to squawk in protest.

"Now that's not fair! We can be good cooks and you don't even know it!" Twilight argued.

"Hyrule managed to burn water." (Legend)

"Legend burnt his hand!" (Hyrule)

"I'm pretty sure Wind can't measure anything." (Warriors)

"False Warriors!" (Wind)

"See?" Wild smiled at his mentor, "Plus cooking is relaxing to me."

Twilight sighed in defeat and waved his hand to the younger hero, who was laughing at his obvious success.

Wild worked quickly, cutting up some pumpkin, butter, and Tabantha Wheat mixed with some milk that Malon had given him when they were last in Time's Hyrule. This was one of Sky's favorites, Pumpkin Stew. While it wasn't like the pumpkin stew back on Skyloft, it was the closest to it between that and Meat Stuffed Pumpkin.

"Pumpkin Stew? You haven't made that in a while." Four commented.

"I know, I was thinking about Kakariko when I was thinking of lunch. All the pumpkins grow there." Wild smiled.

"I love it, so you won't hear any complaints from me." Sky laughed

"Anything with pumpkin you like." Legend piped up from beside Hyrule.

"Cause it's good!" Sky defended himself.

Wild laughed and turned to the pot, stirring it a couple more times, before placing a lid on it.

"Now we wait." He smiled.

"The longest part..." Wind whined.

They all made idle chatter, talking about some strange happenings on each of their adventures. They got onto the topic of Time fighting the moon, which was like the 4th time that week. Wild was scrolling through his Slate, and looked at the korok seeds.

"Oh! That's what I meant to do!" Wild exclaimed, startling Twilight who was leaning on Wild's shoulder.

"And what was that?" Legend asked.

"Before we met up originally, I was heading to the Korok Forest. I wanted to expand my weapon inventory thanks to Hestu." Wild explained

"You have Koroks too?" Wind asked.