To Mount Lanayru, Memory 14

The sun rose over Mount Rhoam, clouds rolled through the sky, and the dragons retreated into the sky above, Time was the first to wake up, like always, soon followed by Wild. The air between the two was tense. Wild busied himself with the stables horses, feeding them apples (giving a few to Epona without Twilight there to stop him).

Time turned his attention to the cooking pot, poking at the young fire underneath it. He was dressed down, with clunky armor resting next to the bed he was given. He stared into the flames, allowing the cold morning air to bite his skin.

Wild came up to sit next to Time, unlatching his slate from his waist and scrolling through the food options for that morning. Time glanced at him and then moved away from him slightly. Wild sighed and gently placed the slate in his lap.

"What you did was shitty." Wild started, looking down at the orange and blue glow of the tablet.

Time stiffened at his words.

"I know." Time replied in a hushed voice.

"Why did you do it?" Wild asked in the same tone as Time.

"I honestly didn't know how to tell you. Something as complicated as us seeing your memories...That's not easy to bring up to someone." Time explained, "I wanted to tell you but I knew you would be upset, angry, any negative emotions you wanted to feel."

Wild looked at Time, the look on the eldest's face, it was etched with guilt, sadness, disappointment. Eyebrows furrowed, eye cast down to the cooking pot, posture tenser than usual. Wild knew he felt guilty, without him having to say anything.

"I was being a coward by not telling you right away, you were being more open with us before we were sent here, I didn't want to risk you retreating back to the way you were." Time explained, moving his hand to clasp them together.

"You're right. You were being a coward. But if I have learned anything from traveling with you guys, it's that trust goes a long way. I know my trust in you isn't the same right now," Wild moved to face Time, "But the fact that you can admit to me that you made a mistake, is a small step to earning it back."

Wild slapped a hand on the other's shoulder, "Don't stress. I know you have my back, and it's the same for you. Now, either you can cut these vegetables, or you can go wake up the rest of them."

Time smiled at the younger, "You're living up to your age this time around, 118 years and you're finally wise." He joked, a smirk gracing the once tense face.

"I'm not coming for your job old man, just... don't tell the others?" Wild smiled, though lopsided, but it was a genuine smile, and pleasant sight for the Hero of Time to see.

The group soon woke up, the chill air of the Tabantha region was warmer than the Hebra region, and the boys dressed in lighter clothing, still, ones to keep them warm or take a couple of Wild's elixirs.

"We should be able to make it to Outskirt Stable by nightfall if we keep up a good pace." Wild started, if we need a break there's a place to stop halfway."

"You lead the way!" Sky smiled.

The trek to the stable was overall dull, with some minor chatter, a tense air filled the group. Wild could only assume that it was because of what had occurred in Rito Village. He sighed about an hour into their walk and stopped, causing Twilight to bump into his back.

"You okay, Cub?" Twilight asked.

"You guys don't need to be so tense about this. You guys made a mistake, but it's been dealt with so please don't feel so guilty." Wild expressed, looking at the group behind him.