Daruk's Mettle, Memory #4

After the group bid their goodbyes to the Korok Forest, and for Time the Great Deku Tree, they set off towards Death Mountain. Wild was leading in the front, having changed to what seems to be a traveling gear, which was red, and sorts of brown on it. Wild's face was more exposed than normal, pushed back from his face and more visible, probably from all the elixir making he did this morning.

Needless to say, Wild had more than enough elixirs for the group of them. He'd definitely have to restock on some critters and monster parts from the dip in his supply. Wild looked at the mountains ahead of him, sighing at the longest part upcoming. The base of Death Mountain was definitely the worst, Wild hated it with a passion.

"Okay! So, take these if you don't have something to protect you from heat or flames." Wild instructed, handing the bottles to Wind, Hyrule, Four, Twilight and one for Wild himself.

"I'm good! I got my earrings!" Sky exclaimed.

"Got my own Tunic, Cub." Time informed

"I've got a ring or two." Legend smiled

"Then chug them down and put them on cause we're entering Death Mountain Heroes!" Wild playfully informed.

Once they enter through the rock arch way, Wild smiles at the familiar surroundings, grabbing a few of the Fireproof lizards that are running about. Time looks at the newer hero in his element, a couple of Gorons pass by and wave at Wild with a wide smile, offering a couple trades to which Wild rejects for now.

"You know, I'm so used to Hyrule rejecting me as their Hero, I'm glad Wild's Hyrule at least accepts him." Legend spoke to Time, shortly followed by a nod from Hyrule who had a small smile on his face.

"Oh god, it's so hot!" Wind complained, waving a hand in front of his face, Wild looked down with a small smile.

"Do you need a stronger elixr?" Wild offered, pulling his slate up.

"Mm... no I should be fine, it's never been this hot in the Great Sea. The only Volcano that even exists is all dried up and is where the Rito reside." Wind explained

"You never had to deal with lava or anything?" Four asked, tilting his head down to face the young hero.

"Nope! Just a lot of air and sea for this sailor!" Wind laughed
The group of heroes laughed along with the younger, who started humming a tune that was pretty upbeat. The rest of them followed behind Wild, the ones who needed elixirs stayed closer while others stayed back.

They finally reached what looked to be a Mine, Wild waved at a few of the Goron workers who were there, a Hylian who was walking down from the main road to the city, and a couple of the smaller, kid Gorons.

"This is the Southern Mines! The Mine that leads straight to Goron City!" Wild announced. "We should be there soon, I know it's quite the long walk"

"Quite the walk indeed Wild!" Warriors jokes, while clapping a hand on Wild's shoulder, which seemed to startle the hero, his eyes glazed in memory of something, but he quickly shook his head and smiled at the older.

The final trek to the city was hot and very tiring, Wind needed a new elixr halfway through the path, to which Wild gladly gave the younger. When they finally reached the city, it was amazing. The city was bustling with life from the Gorons, the sounds of metal hitting metal and the smell from the lava just screamed Goron.

Time looked up at the carved Gorons on the side of the mountain. He noticed Darunia, and smiled a bit. Wild walked up next to him with a questioning look. Wild followed his gaze to the Gorons.

"I believe those are past chiefs of the Gorons. I know the one in the middle is Daruina, they actually scrambled his name up to name the Divine Beast." Wild informed the 'leader'.