Chapter 9

"So do I and Celbit.." Roier said as he had been leaning on the wall close to the door for a small bit.
Roier had a bit of a sad face seeing one of his fathers like this, it reminded him of how Jaiden and himself was after Bobby's death..

"..."

"H.. ..how's Leo..?" Foolish asked looking at Roier than back to vegetta.

"Leo is a alright, she is down stairs with philza." Vegetta said now holding one of Foolish's hands.

"Sabes... me asustaste por un momento, pero es bueno verte despierto ahora."
you know.. you scared me for a moment but its nice seeing you up now*

Roier said with a small smile walking over to his dads hugging the both of them.

"..uh... Es agradable, uh, estar despierta."
i-its nice to be awake*

Said Foolish as he hugged his son back.
"You should rest now my love." Vegetta said breaking the hugging that was enjoyed by Foolish, Roier and himself.

"But-"

"oye! sin peros, ahora descansa."
Oi! No buts, now rest*

Vegetta said kissing Foolish's 4 head, then standing up next to Roier wow just had a small smile.
Foolish smiled back as he lad back down in the bed closing his tired eyes once again.

Vegetta sighed as he nodded to Roier who knew that meant 'alright let's go now'.

The 2 went back downstairs seeing philza laying on the ground and the kids playing while standing on top of him.

"Uhh.. philza my friend, are you alright..?" Vegetta asked as Roier started laughing his ads off seeing this.

Philza looks up to vegetta giving him a smile and a thumbs up and without a amount later philza stands as one of the kids stepped on his wing.

"Ok how about we play something where I'm not being trampled over." Phil said eyeing the kids.

"Leo hijo mío, vamos a ir a visitar a Jaiden. ¿Quieres venir?"
leo my child, we are going to go visit Jaiden. do u wanna come along?*

Vegetta asked with Leo who came running over to him as she liked seeing Jaiden. Jaiden to her was like a really Funny auntie.

As Leo ran other to her dad holding onto his leg she nodded her head a yes. Then points to other asking if they can come too.

Vegetta just smiled looking back to Phil and the other kids. "We are going to visit a Jaiden, would you all like to come along?" Vegetta asked.

Richarlyson nods his head happy to come along then looks over to chayanne and Tallulah. Seeing if they'd come to.

With a smile phil gave the 2 a sigh saying they can go as well. Chayanne and Tallulah smiled going over to there friends.

"I would come along but ima stay here to make sure Foolish is alright, if that's ok." Phil said.

"That's alright my friend."

And so the others got ready with Phil yelling vegetta to remember to be a bit slower with Tallulah and all he'd really need to know when taking care of her.

With a wave goodbye the 5 left the house going off to find Jaiden. "¿Alguno de ustedes sabe dónde vive Jaiden?"
so do any of you know where Jaiden lives?*

Vegetta asked as he had been gone for a long time so he doesn't know where she would live at this moment.

Leo nodded her head showing vegetta on the map he had where Jaiden lived and where she is at the moment.