Chapter 8

"Ok calm down for moment. And left me finish explaining things first alright." Philza said uncrossing his arms and walking forwards a little

Celbit sat back down so philza could finish.

"Now how me and Foolish met. Foolish during this time was still the totem of death. He had learned a lot more about the other Gods and the ranks above him and also about himself."

"He learned more about his other powers, his power to heal and being life. While also learning that he would have been at top rank during then.. but he'd have to do and been like the other higher ranks."

"You would think he'd do whatever for that power back then but they were worse than he was and he didn't like what they did."

"Then he meets me, back then I was just known as a man who was young but seem wise and old who was free like a bird."

——————

The totem of death was tired, he had learned lots about the up ranked Gods and was disgusted. While he had also just used another one of his power but didn't mean to use it.

-
-
-

The God was walking in a wast land and wanted to rest, he didn't need to but he wanted to. And so he sat at a cliff.

The god rests his hands on the rocks where zero green could been seen. The land once had life but that was all taken away by the very God who rested on it.

The God sighed closing his eyes. With his hands that started to glow a green colour with gold as well, he didn't noticed at first until he the softness of grass under his hands.

The God immediately looked behind him to see things growing and the glow that came from his hands

-
-
-

Sigh* "what is with me?" The totem question as he continued to walk.

"You alright mate? You seem troubled." A man said making the God jump as he didn't even since the man's presents.

"Leave me be or I'll kill ya on the stop." The god threaten turning away from the man setting his bag down sitting next to it.

"Wow. Only a threat? Other Gods would have tried to kill me by now. Still sad to be threaten though." The man said who was now sitting up in a tree.

"Didn't you hear me!? Why haven't you left yet!" The totem shouted with small dark clouds forming a little.

"No need to yell mate. Beside you and no other God scars me, so there's no need for me to run." The man said calmly who jumping from the tree to the ground.

The totem was a little shocked at first but sighed and let the man do as he wanted.

"So, what is it? What's the matter?" The man asked again.

The totem sighed and from annoyance "what do you mean?" He asked.

"Well I can tell there something with you as from what I've heard you would have killed me by now, but you haven't."

Sigh* "I don't know.. just.."

And so the God explain to the man who listened to him. After listening the man believed the words that have been said but the god weren't all so true now knowing this.

"I see.."

"Well now thinking about can't really help ya if we don't know each other."

"The names philza. Philza minecraft or Phil for short Phil said standing up and extending his hand out to the god who sat.