Chapter 4

Just so u all know there will be Morse cod in this chapter which I don't know if it's right as I just went on google to help me 😅

Alr that's all, on with the story!!

———————

Bye now it was late Foolish was putting Leo to bed, Cellbit and Roier were asleep in there room. "Sigh* there she's asleep now, shall we get ready for bed to?" Foolish asks Turing around to vegetta standing in the door way.

"yes, lets go to bed i am tired"
"Si, vamos a la cama estoy cansado" vegetta said walking way from the door to there room which was right next to Leo's. Room.

Foolish follows vegetta to there room both getting ready to sleep.

"my love can i ask u something? "
"mi amor puedo preguntarte algo?" Foolish freezes for a moment before looking to at vegetta who was now siting on there bed.

"Uh-uhh.. well I guess it depends on your question" foolish walks over to the bed siting with vegetta.

"Sigh* don't worry I'm not going to ask anything about earlier or anything but I have noticed something and it worry's but also makes me a little angry thinking about it" vegetta says grabbing foolish's hands

"O-oh! Uhh, an-and what would that be..?"

"Foolish. My love, before I felt you had 2 hearts. You now have 1... What. Happened. To. Your. Other. LIFE." Vegetta says angry looking up at foolish while squeezing his hands.

Foolish a little sacred to answer at it was poom to toke his last life but she didn't mean to, right.? Foolish looking away for a moment then back to see a angry smile on vegetta's face, he hates that look. Cause it mean vegetta is pissed off about something.

"O-oh! Uh that ya! Well you see me, poom and some others were missing around, and then me and poom did something stupid and high ended in poom accidentally killing me!" Foolish says somewhat lying and some what not, foolish scared of what vegetta would say or do he looked away again and starting sweating.

Vegetta faces from an angry one to a you are so stupid look. "caramba! tú y tus ideas de cosas que hacer a veces, pero te amo por eso."

"Just don't do anything like that again and please be more careful.!" Vegetta says kissing foolish then lays down in the bed bring foolish with him. Turning of the lights and some the 2 both before surrounded by a comforting darkness as they fell asleep.

(So like just so everyone knows cellbits and vegetta's castle are mixed together making 1 very very big one and so everything from cellbits castle is there and everything from vegetta's castle is there too.)

- - - - - - - -

Rain falling from the sky as lightning hit ground with a tall and golden man smiling at the site of blood and people falling with a tall but smaller man with brown curly locks of hair, standing next to the golden man smiling with him. As the scene soon changing into a sadder and small place.

With rain hitting even harder than before, but with a little less rage and more sadness instead, as the tall golden man before instead of smiling is frowning while a cold and steady body lays in the man's arms.

But soon once again with everything going bright and changing to a bit more of a happier place, with sun shining bright in a hot desert, with tall and golden man again but not as kill set but happier and calmer. With builds that the man has made making it his hobby to build, with a new family he has became apart of as well with him being a son, a brother and father of 2.

But once again the place that was looked upon had changed again, to some newer things, the man being there again but less dress in gold like last time and with some new people, some not as new but still new. As there where two that stood out as if they were very important, a purple and black haired man with someone slit smaller a dragon, but a child..