Head cannons/au info/designs

Hey guys I just wanted to remind everyone that these are the characters not the real people! Also I am not the person who made the title so all credit to the person who made it. (I don't know who did😅)

(Just so everyone knows u can skip the head cannons and designs if u want to)

Head cannons/designs

(Foolish)

-Foolish remembers everything from the Dream smp and how he use to be a totem of death.

-He is a God not a Demi God.

-He is the God of the ocean/seas and sky/winds.

-He can control water and lightning

-when in water his legs become a shark tail pretty much like a mermaid but shark.

-He will sometimes have nightmares of his past as the totem of death.

-he's immortal

-on 1 day every year when he was on the dsmp he would go to the beacon in his temple as on that day he would have a hard time control ing himself and his powers because of his past. And he does the same on Qsmp but he will go out to this a beach far from the others and lock himself in a small room underground for the day.

-he still hates killing people but he only ever will if it came down to protecting Leo and vegetta/the rest of his family.

-Foolish hasn't told anyone about him being a god. But philza dose know as they knew each when he was a totem of death and philza also remembers everything from the dsmp.

-Foolish has more of a god like form and when in that form he is 40 feet tail but when not he can still changed his height from 10 feet (but like 20-23 feet is his normal height)

-He also doesn't like  it when bad/anyone jokes about blowing up one of his builds as it reminds him from when Ponk blew up one of his builds on the dsmp.
(But if someone did he would most likely go after that person)

-as build keeps him calm and helps him forget his past.

-foolish also hates using totem even though he down at have to cause it reminds him of his child from the dsmp

-Foolish was made not to say anything by cucurucho/federation or they would either go after vegetta and Leo or something else but they wouldn't say what :D

-Foolish has started to have trust issues after everyone -Jaden, Leo, vegetta maybe bad, hates him pretty much and doesn't trust him.

-Foolish has a little bit of ptsd when going to any type of dinner or party if bar is there or if he is invited by bad because of what happened on dsmp

-Foolish is the tallest member(I don't not care if he isn't ril or cannon he is in this au)

Normal Design:

:As seen foolish does have wings

:As seen foolish does have wings. They can change form to where they are a lot bigger so he can fly.

Although he could fly with his wings he can't as he never leaned how to so he just hides them and those who have seen them, he tells them he can't fly as they are to small.

God design:

Totem of death design:

 Now before I show the next design for foolish I just wanted to that when in water like a pool or something his legs become a sharks tail so some what like a mermaid but shark tail and not a normal fish tail :D

Mershark design:

-
-
-
-
-

(Also the time line right now is like after/during or whatever Foolish's newest stream)

Now au facts :D

-Foolish is not really with the Federation nor does he really like, as at first he was more neutral to both sides but after the pac and mike thing he's more non federation.

-DreamXD ends up coming to Qsmp but I won't tell u how as u will find out in the story >:)

-Most characters back story's/lore will maybe or at least connect a little to the past sever they were last on/ from, and the lore of that character on that sever/smp

-There are more gods/ Demi gods and extra on the smp most will be mane up by me or one from past smps somehow mane there way to Qsmp.

-Foolish, vegetta, Leo, Roier, Cellbit, Richarlyson and Jaiden are all apart of a family ( the family name is Brown so they would be like called the browns or something like that)

-philza, missa, Wilbur, chayanne and tallulah are all in a family with the family name being minecraft

And really that is all for yo know for now, but when there is something new I want to add or something I will and more character designs will be down the road as the Foolish ones all together toke me more than a little over a week😅

Anyways that's all for now so next page will start the story byeee for now!