Chapter 6!!!

——————

"Foolish Celbit!? What happened!?" Roier yells running up to Celbit. "L-like I said it's a long story but we made it ok fine" Celbit says reassuring Roier that they were ok.

"Foolish are you alright..?" Vegetta days walking forward to him. Noticing that foolish had changed a little his height was different and the shark parts of him looked a little different, and his eyes.. they weren't the same green anymore. "Vegetta just for a monument I would step back from him" philza same outing his hand on vegetta's shoulder.

A little confused, but vegetta listened to what Phil said. As foolish stood he moved his hand up to his head holding it from that small bit of pain. Foolish moved his hand to covering his eyes, while he other hand started to move to his head as well. A smile showing all of foolish's shape teeth formed on his face. "Foolish you need to clam down, I don't know what happened mate. But I'm guessing you used to much power at once" Phil say walking forward a little.

"What do you mean by that? What power..?" Vegetta asks starting to get a little worried now. A small chuckle was soon heard coming from foolish. Finally looking up and removing his hand revealing his eyes, that were a dark ruby red. Foolish soon started to stand fully straight up causing Phil to step back a little.

"H-hey Celbit what happened to one of my dads..?" Roier asks looking over to Celbit. "Uhhh.. he got hit on the head..? And some other things happened leading him to some how teleport us here..?"

"How is that even possible..? I thought only the admins could do that stuff" Roier says.
Looking back over to the others, as foolish was now at what his normal height would be, but still taller than the others. "Foolish" vegetta says calling out to him hoping to get a response.. the totem looking around a little before locking his eyes onto something, once done the foolish jump at whatever it was going in to attack. "Vegetta look out!" Philza yelled jumping in front of vegetta holding foolish back.

"What is wrong with mi novio!?" Vegetta says moving backwards pulling out his sword as well.
Vegetta once not getting any answers some what annoyed him. "Aarh!" Foolish push's Phil back, then runs at him. But just in time philza uses his wings flying up and out of the way. foolish stops in his tracks once done Turing back around looking for philza but instead seeing Roier and Celbit.

Vegetta confused on why foolish was acting like this, feels a tog on his shirt. "Leo?!" "What are you guys doing out here go back inside please" vegetta says seeing that the other 3 were also outside. "What's wrong with tio foolish?" Tallulah asks holding a sign up. "And why did he try to attack my dad?!" Chayanne also asks. "I-I don't know" vegetta says looking back up to see foolish now going after Roier and Celbit, "Celbit, Roier look out!" Vegetta yells. "Kids go back inside now!" Vegetta says. Leo nods her head telling the others to follow her for now and they do, although Chayanne didn't want to leave, but Went anyways.

"Shit Roier move!" Celbit says grabbing his hand and pulling him out of the way cause foolish to miss them. "Guys go inside with the kids! Vegetta I want you to stay you may be able to help!" Phil yells as Celbit and Roier makes there way over to vegetta. "Go inside, it will be fine. And look after the kids" vegetta's says to them, then tuning over to where Phil was.

"Alright, so you have to promise me though that you won't do anything that will get yourself hurt, foolish will most likely hate himself if you do." Philza say holding his sword up.

"Don't worry my Friend I will be fine". And once again foolish goes at them unable to stop himself. With vegetta moving to the left and philza going right. Foolish moves right as well going after philza, "Alr vegetta he's going to come at me again then I want you to do what I did to try and block him!" Phil shouts over to vegetta, nodding vegetta starts to get ready making his way over to them.

As philza moved and blocked all the acts, he forgot about foolish being able to become like 20 feet and higher. As Phil flys up to the sky think he moved in time, but foolish knew he would do this, and so foolish to about 20-25 feet tall using his hand to pretty much pull Phil out of the sky by hitting him down.

"Shit! Vegetta!" Phil yells falling to the ground landing fine but with one of his wings a little hurt.
From in the castle a yell could also he heard "papa!" Chayanne yells out sacred something will happen to Phil and angry with foolish.

"si, en camino!"
(yes, on the way!) vegetta says now running over to philza and foolish. Foolish sizing back down going at Phil one last making sure it would be the last time, with one hand reaching out towards him. He stops with both hands up being held while also some what being pushed back to stop him. With vegetta being the other standing in front of philza who trusted the rest to vegetta heading back to the others or at least keeping far back.

"¡Tonto, mi amor, cálmate, por favor! Si sigues así. ¡Puedes lastimar a nuestro hijo!"
(Foolish, my love clam down please! if you keep this up. You may hurt our child!)

"¡por favor! mi amor ¡mírame ya!"
(please! my love look at me already!)
Vegetta yells at foolish as the hood each other back with foolish slowly over powering vegetta.

And with tears that slowly start to form running down vegetta's face he try's calling out to his love one more time hoping that he will get something this time. "M-my love, I not know what is happening a to you, but plz. Come back a to me... Foolish." With tears now fully leaving vegetta's eyes resting his 4 head on foolish's to the best he can. Vegetta starts to notice the lack of force now being used against him.

Looking back up to see foolish who's eyes were slowly trying to fade back to normal but the redness stoping that from happening or at least slowing it down. Vegetta who also stops trying to push foolish back, rises his hands cupping foolish's checks.
"Come on my love you got this!". Foolish moving his hands as well to wear the we're holding/covering vegetta's hands now.

"V-vegetta.. yu s-shouldn't.." all foolish could muster up right now afraid he will hurt someone very close to him. Closing his eyes foolish soon falls with vegetta catching him into his arms.

"Tonta en qué te has metido ...?"
(foolish what have you gotten yourself into..?)

Vegetta picks foolish up so he can carry him back to the castle, the others still a little worried that this could happen again when he wakes up.
Phil knowing that this will yes happen again but not right as he wakes up. But from the way Celbit had put it into short words, maybe there could be away for foolish to control his powers once like when he did back then...

Words: 1248